Will

6
Y/n pov
"Ok now we have everything we needed and more. We have there house number phone number and data on all of them. Even better a house for me"
( maybe this just great for me, now I won't be surrounded by men)
" oh really then I guess I'll move in with you " Jackson says .
(. HE KNEW IT, well he is at the top of all of his classes, and ironically studying to be a detective.)
"Oh well if you must then ok, but we do need to open dads will, you know to see who is in charge." I say knowing that if I do become in charge I can order him around.

"very well, now where where is that goon?"

Why is he so confident does he know so thing that I don't ?!?!

Then all of a sudden a man in a trench coat
Walks up to the table and lays down a vanilla envelope and walks out. I quickly grab it tearing it open scanning it down to see something that leaves me breathless
Jackson  is the sole hair of dads mafia empire he gate all the money and houses and every thing and I only get a jet.

"So what's it say little sis " Jackson says obviously knowing what it says.

"You know what it says !!!"

True I've known since I was 5 that's why dad was so hard on me, he was preparing me, but you won't lose anything and you get to live in that house all by your self you will have everything you want.