Newt request #4 (AU)

(This was requested by DestinyTipton! I'm sorry this took forever! ILY!)

Destiny's POV

I sighed sitting on my bay window. I had nothing to do, and I literally he no motivation to do anything. Just then my phone rang, I looked at the screen the contact said Newtie Patootie. I smiled because you know I kind of have a crush on him but any way, I anwered it. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Get dressed were going shopping." He said. I was dumbfounded, Newt wanted to go shopping? "Uhm? Okay." I said. "I'll be there in 20 minutes." He said hanging up. I grumbled, and turned off my phone. I walked to my closet and took out an outfit. It was a normal shirt, with jeans, and Converse. I got dressed, did my makeup, my hair, and other things.

~Several minutes later~

I heard a knock at my door, and there he was Newt. I looked at him, he looked at me. "So why are we going shopping?" I asked. "Reasons." He said. "Newt you know I hate secrets!" I said getting in his car. "Well that sucks, Love." He said. I blushed, "Shut up.". I said. He laughed.

~Skipping driving~

We walked into the mall, it was populated like always. Newt stopped, I looked at him he was holding a black long velvet box. I walked to him confused. He held out the box for me, I opened it I was expecting a necklace but all that was there was a paper. I looked at him confused, "Flip the paper over." He said. I did so, seeing the words 'Will you go out with me?'. I smiled. "Well?" Newt said awaiting my answer. I looked at him and smiled. "I'd love to go out with you." I said. He kissed my lips softly, and I kissed back. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Oh. Here's the necklace." He said pulling out a necklace with a heart on it. And on the heart it said 'Forever'. I couldn't help but smile. "So first date. Where do you want to go?" Newt asked. I smiled, "Food court then movie?" I suggested. "Sounds good!" He said holding my hand. I couldn't help it but. I'm slowly falling more and more in love with him.

(There you go! I hope you enjoyed it! ILY!)