Dallas Imagine

For sydneyand15
That picture is just for you😉

Today was like any other day. But today was also different. I know the guys in the gang are like head over boots for me (that's a song that I love. Sorry I had too.)

Well everyone but Darry. Anyways I was walking to the Curtis house. I walked right in to find the whole gang sitting and watching Mickey. "Hey y'all." "Hey Syd. What's up?" Dally asked. "Nothin. What about you?" "Just chillin."

I hung out with the guys for the whole day. I was sitting next to Two-Bit watching Mickey when he turned to me. "Hey Syd?" "Yea?" "Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right?" I patted his back. "Nice try Two." All the guys but Dally and Darry tried pick up lines.

Pony said "I'm attracted to you. And according to Newtons law of Gravitation your attracted to me too." "Pony that's really sweet but I'm sorry. I don't like you that way." He smiled sadly. "It's okay Syd." "Why don't you go and talk to Cherry? Or that girl in your science class?" He smiled. "I'll try."

Soda tried a little while later. "Are you a candle? Because I'm blown away by you." (Did I write that right?) After a while I was gonna walk home. "Syd let me walk ya home." Dally said. I nodded. I have a huge crush on Dally.

I said good bye to the gang and walked out of the door with Dally. I was walking to my house with Dally when he says something. "Syd I'm not gonna try any pick up lines. I'm just gonna ask." My heart started pounding in my chest. "Syd I really like you. Would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Inside I was screaming yes but I was acting all cool on the outside. "I'd love to Dally." He smiled. He grabbed my hand and finished walking me home. "Goodnight Syd. I'm gonna come and pick ya up tomorrow at 5. Be ready." "I will Dal." "Night Syd." "Night Dally." He kissed me right on my front door steps. I was so happy. I felt like I was in a dream.

I'm sorry it's not as long as it should be. I promised I'd get it up soon. I've been so busy lately. I hope you liked this. I know it's not one of my better ones. I hope y'all are doin good. I am so cold and soakin wet, I had a softball game in the rain. Im very tired too. I hope y'all have a good weekend. I'll try my best to update soon. ~V🐴🦄