Johnny imagine

It was another hot Tulsa day. I was walking with my older brother Dallas or as everyone calls him 'Dally' to the Curtis house were we spend a lot of time. I mean we almost live there but most of the gang does. That's even where I met Johnny, he's there a lot too. He's 16 and dreamy. Oh sorry let me introduce myself my name is Giselle but my nicknames are G-G, Jinx, and love. I'm 16, have brown eyes, I'm chubby and Mexican American, and I can be shy at times. That's just a little bit about me, but back to what I doing today with my brother Dallas.

After some time of walking with my annoying pain in the ass brother that I do love (mostly) we finally got to the Curtis house from Buck's where we stay a lot too. I walked in after Dally and sat down next to Johnny who was sitting on the Curtis's couch further from the door, "Hey Johnnycake." He looked at me with his smile that just melts my heart every time. "Hey Jinx what's up?" "Not much." I said getting lost in his dark brown eyes. Oh did I mention I have a huge crush on Johnny? I mean you can probably tell from he way I talk about him. Ponyboy who we call Pony or horseman (at least my brother does) told me that Johnny likes me back but I don't know...I mean I hope he does.

We talked for a bit before we went to sit outside for a smoke. Darry didn't like smoking in the house too much. Johnny took the cigarette from behind his ear and lit it and took a drag then blue it out. "Jinx?" Johnny said before taking another a drag from his cigarette. "Look we've been friends for a while and I know your Dally's sister but." He took another drag. "But I like you a lot." He took another nervous drag. "W-what I'm trying to say is...Would you wanna go out with me sometime?"

I looked at him grinning. "Of course I will Johnny. I've like you too." He chuckled, "Yeah I know now. Pony told me." I rolled my eyes, of course he did. "We just can't tell Dally yet." He nodded, "Yeah I know." He said as he finished his smoke before we went back inside. "Go ask Dally if we can go to the drive ins. He'll think it's just hanging out." Johnny whispered. I nodded. Dally will think that too because Johnny and I always go. Yes I have to ask my brother to go somewhere.

As I walked in I saw Dally giving me a look and he pulled me into another room. "Did I just hear Johnny as you out?" "Why were you listening to my conversation?" I was mad he was listening in. "Cause I'm your brother I can. I'm not okay with this." He said back. "I don't care I'm doing it. I'm 16 I'm gonna end up dating sometime Dally get used to it." He pointed his finger at me and shifted his weight looking away from me then looked at me and got really stern, "Be back by midnight, carry a blade and come right back here. And lastly both of you, keep your hands to yourself." He said before walking out slamming the door behind him then going and talking to Johnny.

After hanging out in the park and then to the drive in they got back to the Curtis house right at midnight. Dally was up and waiting. The rest of the night was uneventful.

A Few Months Later—

Johnny and and I were cuddling on the couch and usually Dally would come in separate us but today he didn't. He walked right past us without a word. After a bit I decided to get up and talk to him, "Dally-." He cut me off. "I've come to terms with it just no babies too soon and nothing to lovey around me got it?" I smiled and hugged him, "You may be a jerk but I love you." He pattered my back, "Yea yea love you too Jinx now go back to Johnny." I did just that

Giselle19871987

Hey talk I know it's been so long but sooo much happened and I just around to finishing this