Ponyboy Imagine

"Are you sure they'll like me Taylor?" I'm sure they will. But remember most of my family is very over protective of me so be ready." "Do I have to go through those talks again?" "Yes. My little cousins are like my little sisters so you have to go through them too." I said smiling at the thought of my  little cousins.

We finished packing. My mom was going too so she is driving. We said bye to the gang. Pony and I sat in the back seat together. We got ready for the long ride. After a very very long car ride to Ohio, Ponyboy and I help my mom with the few bags.

There was only four bags. I put my stuff down and take my shoes off. I soon get tackled by my little cousins. Ponyboy sees and smiles. I hugged all of them. I hugged my older cousins. (I'm gonna use my cousins names.) "Bobby, Carla this is my boyfriend Ponyboy. Pony this is my cousin Bobby and Carla." Bobby gave him the evil eye while shaking his hand. Carla shook his hand and smiled.

I put my stuff in my room. I went back out into the living room. The girls were already there. I sat with them on the floor and Pony sat next to you. "Girls I want you to meet my boyfriend Ponyboy. Pony this is the oldest Amber she is 7, the middle Jennifer she is 5, and the youngest Heather she is 4." Amber stood up and walked around him. "He looks okay. But listen you better not hurt her. I might be small but she's my older sister and I love her." I smiled and giggled. "I won't hurt her." She nodded. She sat back down.

Heather is like my attachment. She is always with me. Always wants me to hold her. So she's sitting next to me on the floor. Pony is drawing with Jennifer. Amber is rolling a ball to you and Heather. And one of you will roll it back. Amber got up. "Mommy can we play outside?" "I can't take you out right now." "I'll watch you them Carla." "Okay." She smiled.

We went outside. Amber and I were playing a very small game of soccer. Pony was pushing the other girls on the swings. They were laughing. I love being with my cousins. I was having a great time.

The whole week was great. We went to a local pool and that was the first time Pony saw me in a swimsuit. I didn't want the week to end. It was the day before we left. My little cousins were upset that we had to go. "Girls don't we always come up for Christmas?" They nodded. "So I'll see you then. Okay?" They nodded.

The next morning I packed up everything and put it in the car. We were saying goodbye my cousins. Each girl gave you a hug and a kiss on the cheek. And also an "I love you." I sadly left shortly after I said goodbye to my other two cousins.

We got back to my  house. "So what did you think of them?" "They're really nice and and I can't believe how much they love you." "I know. I love them so much." Pony grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close. "I can't wait to go back for Christmas. Those girls are really something, I'm glad that they like me." "I knew the would love ya." I kissed him.

Hey y'all. I know this is blah but I just miss my little cousins so so much. They're like my little sisters. I can't wait to see them in two weeks. I'm sorry I used my cousins names. I hope y'all liked this one at least a little. Oh and I get to see my cousin from my dads side tomorrow and I'll be fishing. I love fishing. "Hunting, fishing, loving everyday." -Luke Bryan. Hope y'all have a great night. I hope this made up for me bein gone for that week. I love y'all. ~V🐴⚾️🌅