Part 7

~Your p.o.v~

  'Shu?' my breath caught,' Shu? Where are you?' I looked back and saw glowing red eyes 'SHU!?'

 I woke up in a panic, thank goodness it was a dream.

"Go back to sleep" I heard Shu's sleepy voice say to me.

"They left for school without us." he yawned out, I noticed the position we were in and my face tinted pink, he was holding me by my waist and was pulling me closer at the moment.

"Thank-you Shu" I spoke out, the earlier events playing over in my head.

"I was only protecting what is mine, I don't like people touching what is mine." he stated but I could tell he slipped up because he had went very quiet and held me slightly tighter.

"I'm sorry..." he trailed off.

"For what?" I questioned him.

"For leaving you alone in this house" he explained. He may have a hard shell on the outside but he is a caring person when it comes to certain people, obviously not some of his brothers.

"Your not at fault here, besides you came and got me before anything could happen." I turned to him and smiled, suddenly he brought me into a tight embrace, him nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

"I won't let them touch you ever again" he told me, holding on. I felt a slight pain in my neck then realized he was biting me. I didn't mind at all, he was gentle but hungry, soon enough I didn't even feel any pain.

 I hugged him showing that I didn't care, he pulled his fangs out, I smiled at him as he took out a bandage and put it over the bite mark.

"Sleep." he said gently, so I laid down pulling him with me.

"You too." I whispered holding on to him.

As my eyes closed I realized that I was able to sleep without my bunny in the room when I was with him, lets keep it that way.

~Shu's p.o.v~

 Her blood was different from any other, almost arousing, she was so comfortable with me biting her, how does she do it?

I watched her as she fell asleep in my arms, holding on like she was going to lose me if she let go, but the promise I made to her will stand, i'm the only one allowed to touch her, they will never get close enough to hurt her. Ever Again.

As my eyes closed I heard the front door open, I was not alarmed because I smelt my brothers and Yui and knew they were no harm. By this time they have to had smelled her blood, good, they know shes mine now and if they ever touch her, they know who they're dealing with.

And I can tell you this I'm not nice when i'm angry.

(A/n: Hope you liked it! I'm going to try to update more! And thanks so much for the support it means a lot, I honestly never thought this story would get anywhere! Well until next time my lovelies! ;) See you soon!)