Part 4

~Your P.O.V~

  As I walk to the gazebo I admire the beautiful roses that are planted along the path, it smells so good.

Once I got the gazebo I sat down on the longest bench and close my eyes, letting the gentle breeze sweep through my long h/c locks with the smell of roses taking over my senses.

Just then I felt someones head lay on my lap so on instinct I look down to see who has chosen my lap as their resting space, only to see the blonde haired brother peacefully resting.

I smile to myself and look up once again noticing how beautiful the scenery around here was and the peaceful silence.

The silence was broken by the boy resting on my lap.

" You know you're a lot quieter then most the people around here, I think i'm gonna like you." Shu says kinda whispering the last bit to himself.

"Th-thank you, I don't really talk much because people would say bad things to me, so if I didn't say anything they wouldn't notice so its become a habit of not talking" I spoke up for the first time in a while.

" You don't seem to have trouble talking to me" Shu said.

" Yeah I don't know why that is i'm just comfortable around you I guess" I answered still looking at my breath taking surroundings.

" You know what I am right?" he questioned me.

" Yes, your a vampire but I don't care, mostly because I know your different weather you deny it or not." Yes I do know what vampires are because a long time ago my best friend was a vampire until he was slathered by hunters.

" Hmm I think we will become really good friends" he says as he gets up and walks away down the red path of roses.

(A/n: Did you like it? I hope you did tell me what you think in the comments ok! Well until next time my lovelies! ;) See you then!)