Part 6

~Your p.o.v.~

  "Nyu~" I mumbled as I was waking up, my eyes fluttered open and I automatically shifted my gaze to the opposite side of the bed to check if Shu was still sleeping; to my surprise he was nowhere in sight.

 Since he wasn't in my room at the moment I took the chance to get up, only to hear a knock at my door. I walk over to the large oak door and opened it to reveal my dearest sister waiting for me.

"Good morning Y/n" Yui greeted.

"Morning Yu" I said in a little voice hugging my older sister.

"I'm baking in the kitchen so I wanted to know if you wanted to help me?" Yui  questioned.

"Are we making f/d?" I questioned my sister. ( f/d=Favorite desert idk if its spelled that way)

"Yes, and Cupcakes" she told me. I smiled and nodded telling her that I would be down in a little.

Once she exited I grabbed my clothes and underwear then proceeded to get dressed; before I left my room I grabbed my bunny and equipped my small dagger I keep under my shirt for protection. Once I was out of my room I had a very bad feeling about the day and looked out the hallway window only to see a full moon in the afternoon sky, thinking nothing of it I continued towards my destination.

Halfway to the kitchen I was jerked into a small doorway letting out a squeal of shock.

"Now now, no sounds. This is special time, see when you first got here you didn't pay attention to me and I don't like that. So its time for your punishment." my attackers voice came through clearly, it was Laito. I bit him with as much force as possible to my shock he let go, once he let go I screamed.

"SHU!!!! Help!!!" my voice shocked me even, a blast of wind past by me and I heard a loud slam on the wall behind me; time seemed to slow down as I fell to the ground, once it sped up I saw Laito pinned to the wall by a furious Shu.

"Don't ever pull something like that ever again with her you got it?!" He roared to the younger brother below him, Shu threw his brother and within a second Laito was gone.

"Y/n i'm sorry" I heard Shu as he dropped to the floor, I instinctively latched onto him burring myself into his sweater.

"Thank you Shu" I said hugging him. I heard foot steps behind us and turned my head to see the rest of the boys and Yui, I just turned my head back to Shu and he picked me up and carried me to my room setting me down on the bed and getting onto it as well.

He held onto me and we fell into a deep slumber.

~Shu p.o.v~

 'Shes so vulnerable and small I don't know what I would do if they got to her first-'  

"SHU!!! Help!!!" it was Y/n once I heard her voice I was there and I could see Laito's fangs inching closer to her smooth neck, on reaction I grabbed him by the neck causing him to drop my Y/n my voice roared as I screamed in his face.

"Don't ever pull something like that ever again with her you got it?!" he nodded his head and I threw him to the ground furious, upset that he touched her.

I apologized to her and held her, I heard foot steps and knew it was the rest of them so I picked her up and went into her room, I held her as she fell asleep, as I was dozing off I swore to never let them touch her she was mine and mine alone I am not willing to share her.

(A/n: Sorry I didn't update I was on vacation. Gomen! Hope you liked the newest part! Until then my lovelies! ;) See you soon!)