A Child's Friendship... (PruHun)

Once upon a time, long ago and far away, there lived two little nations by the names of Prussia and Hungary. They grew up together. Each day they played from sunrise to sunset, asking questions, collecting rocks, exploring the woods around their houses, and lying in the grass. They laughed, cried, fought wars, and cuddled together. Their eyes shone when the wind blew in their faces.  As they got older, their friendship grew so much that they were inseperable.  But then that awful Austrian and the law had to come in and ruin their friendship.  At first, Hungary didn't know what to do. She didn't love Austria! Then, the worst came: he would abuse her. He would call her horrible names, treat her like a maid, and bully and hit her so hard she would have bruises for a week. Thats when she went to Prussia and sought out his comfort. He hated seeing Erszebet so sad. After four long years, she ended the marriage to Austria. Then, she and Gilbert started to live happily again. Soon enough, they started dating. Then, he asked her to marry him. She said yes. They lived happily ever after. A child's friendship can last through anything the world throws at them, as long as they have faith.