The Crush - A Camren Fanfic part 2

The Crush

Chapter 4:

{Camila's POV}

I woke up in the middle of the night to my cat, Molly, jumping on my face and meowing. She woke me up from an amazing dream about being with Lauren. I wish it was more than a dream, I threw the cat off of me and fell back asleep. I slept for four more hours or so until my mom yelled for me to get up "Wake up Camila!" "Okay" I shouted back. I hopped out of bed looking forward to the day because Lauren wanted to hang out with me after school. I put on a cute top and skinny jeans and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I ran down stairs and put waffles in the toaster. "Hey mom can you give me a ride to school?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." she stated. I slid my shoes on and we headed out to the car. I got to school earlier than usual, I went in and got my stuff out of my locker and went to first period. That was my favorite class because I had it with Lauren. There was only a few people there yet, Lauren wasn't one of them. I went and sat in the back where I normally do. A few minutes later Lauren arrived and sat right next to me. "Hey Lauren" I said sounding excited "Hi Camila" she said back with a smile. "Do you still wanna hang out tomorrow?" She asked me "Yes" I said happily, the teacher came in and gave us our assignment. The rest of the day dragged on, until finally the bell rang for dismissal. I walked out into the hallway and saw Lauren leaving her class. I walked down the hall and caught up to her, "Hey" I said. "Hey Camila, do you wanna come over to my house or do you want me to come over to yours?" "Um it doesn't matter to me" I said "lets go to my house then, nobodys home." "okay" I said with a smile. Wow Lauren wanted to be alone with me in her house, what did this mean? Did she like me? Is she even into girls? I had so many questions running through my head. We headed outside and made our way to our cars, which were parked pretty close to each other. We pulled out and I followed Lauren to her house. I parked behind her and got out of my car. "Did you forget your keys again?" I asked jokingly "No there right here." she said while laughing. We got inside and went to the kitchen, "You hungry?" she asked me. "Yeah, I am" I said nervously. "Well, how about french fries?" "Yeah, that sounds good" I said. She walked over and got a pan. She put the fries on the pan and threw them in the oven. "Lets do something" I said. "okay, what do you wanna do?" she asked with smile. "Lets go get ice cream" I said. "Okay, when the fries are done" she chuckled. "okay" I said smiling. "C'mon lets go sit on the couch." Lauren said. We walked through the house to the living room. We sat down on the couch. "Lauren I have to tell you something." I said nervously, she looked over at me and smiled "Well-" she stopped me right there and kissed me. It was my first kiss. We were locked at our lips. she pulled away from the kiss, we both look away from each other it was a very awkward kiss. I didn't know what to say to her. The timer went off for our fries, we walked to the kitchen to eat. We ate our fries, "Still wanna go get ice cream" I said with a smile. "Of course I do" she responded. "Lets go" I said. We decided to walk to the ice cream place. It was the perfect weather to go on a walk, and get ice cream. We made our way to the ice cream place, which was across the street from the pizza place. We walked inside and went to the counter, "Ill take a small twist with sprinkles." I said "Alright, and what would you like?" "I'll take the same thing" Lauren told the ice cream lady. "Okay, the total comes to $3.12." the lady said to us, I try hander her the money but lauren slapped my hand away "No! You payed last time I'm paying this time" she said pulling money out if her pocket and handing it to the lady. She walked over and got our ice cream, "Okay guys, here you go!" "Thank you!" we said. We walked out of the ice cream place and turned down an ally. Lauren grabbed my hand, we held hands and slowly walked back to her house. We got back to her house and her parents were home. She let go of the grip on my hand and we walked inside. "Hello" we both said. "Mom, dad, this is my friend Camila." Lauren said introducing me to them. "Oh! Hello Camila" her mom said. "Its nice to meet you". "I should get going" I said awkwardly. "Okay, Ill walk you out" Lauren said. We walked out to the front porch and we hugged goodbye. I walked to my car and drove home.

{Lauren's POV}

I went to bed early that night, hoping to spend time with Camila the next day. I woke up early, got ready, and went straight to school. Me and Camila didn't really talk at all that day, or the next few days. I guess things just got really awkward between us. It was saturday, the day the town fair opened. "Hey Lauren do you wanna go to the fair tonight?" Camila texted me. "Ye,s i'll come over around five" I said anxiously waiting for a response. "Okay" she replied back to me. "YES!" I thought to myself, I could finally spend more time with Camila. I went to my room and picked out a cute outfit to wear. I laid on my bed, and just scrolled through tumblr, reblogging stuff until it was time to leave. When I got to Camila's house she was waiting on the porch for me. She looked so sexy. "Hey!" I said while she got in the car. "Hi Lauren!" she said back. "Lets go eat and shit" I said as I laughed, she laughed to. We got to the fair and it was pretty packed full of people. We saw a French Fry stand and we stopped there right away to get some fries. "We'll take two small fries" I said. "Okay, that'll be $4.50" She handed us our fries and I handed her the money. We continued to walk around the fair, we played a couple games, I won a fish and a creepy stuffed animal. "Lets name the fish after you." Camila said. "okay, you can keep it at your house." I laughed. "Yay!" Camila said with a grin. "C'mon lets get home" I said "okay". I dropped Camila off at her house "Don't let Lauren die!" I yelled to her as she walked up to her house. "I won't! Bye Lauren!" She said. I waved bye and went home. It was only around 9:00 when I got home. I wish I could spend that much time with Camila everyday. I went to my bedroom and sat on my computer until like 3:00 in the morning. The next morning I woke up hoping for a text from Camila. "Damn" I thought to myself. I went over to the bathroom and got in the shower. I got out, and got dressed. I went downstair and ate lunch, it was 12:30. Normani texted me "Wanna hang out sometime today?" "Yeah, lets go to the mall" I replied. "Okay i'll be over soon" she texted back. Camila texted me"Hey Lauren are you doing anything?" "Well i'm going to the mall with Normani if you wanna come." "Okay!" she said. "We'll come pick you up." "Alright." she replied. I texted Normani "Camila's coming with us to the mall, we have to pick her up." she responded right away "okay!". Normani beeped the horn and I ran outside. I guided her to Camila's house. We got there and she beeped the horn. She ran outside and got in the car. "Hey!", "Hi Camila!" I was so happy to see her face. We got to the mall and went shopping. We all picked out cute outfits and different things that we had to have. We had a really good time at the mall. "We'll have to do this again soon" Normani said. "Yeah that was so much fun". We dropped Camila off at her house. I hated saying goodbye to her. I couldn't wait to see her in school tomorrow. Normani dropped me off and went home. "See ya!" I yelled to Normani as she drove away. "I'm back" "Did you have fun?" my mom yelled from the living room. "Yeah!", I walked over to the living room and watched some TV with my parents.