Chapter 12 - Hunting Memories and The Revelation

Ice's POV

"Can I have this dance?" I asked asked her..

"Of course.." She took my hand and we danced..

"I don't know how and when it started.. I just found myself falling inlove with you.. I'm madly inlove with you Lex.. I love you..." I said sincerely while we're dancing..

"I love you too Gab.." She said with a sweet smile..

******

Nagising ako mula sa aking panaginip. I always have dreams. They look like memories but I'm only seeing and understanding pieces of it.
But this one, it's different. Those names were clear.. Lex and Gab, who are they? Gab, am I him?

Tumayo ako sa kama ko at dumiretso sa banyo at naligo. Kailangan ko ng malaman ang totoo. I want to know my past. Everything about it.

Pagkatapos kong maligo at magbihis ay dumiretso kaagad ako sa office ng parents ko. I need to talk to them..

*****

"Ice, what brings you here?" Tanong ni Dad pagkapasok ko ng oposina niya.

"I'm remembering my memories. Just a bit of it. It's all about a girl and me." I said.

Nagulay siya at napabuntong hininga..

"Son, you're remebering your memories with your girlfriend. The one you loved the most before that accident happen." Sagot niya.

"Who is she?" Tanong ko.

"She's a Park. Alexandria Venice Park." He answered.

Nagulat ako sa lahat ng narinig ko. So, I left someone? But I'm sure I love Naomi now. Not that Alexandria he mentioned a while ago.

But some part of me seeks more. More information about my past.

"Tell me more." Sabi ko.

Nagulat si Dad.

"Son, I just know that she was gone. No one knows where she is. The last thing I heard about her is that she's still heart sick because of you."

I was confused at the same time, guilty. I don't even know na may nasasaktan pala ako.

Now, I'm convinced. I am really sure about this.

"I'm going to find her."