Chapter 2.3 [Explicit]

Okay so just in case you guys wouldn't have been able to read this, I decided not to put it on private but I will eventually. This chapter is VERY explicit. Viewers discretion is advised.

Please give me feedback.

---------------------------------------------

"So, how does that make you feel Mr. Jones?" I asked my client as he leaned back into the chair.

"I don't know. I mean, I feel horrible about how I went about things but then again, it felt like sweet revenge." Mr. Jones replied.

"You know, revenge isn't the best option. " I told him.

"I know but at the moment-" His sentence was cut short by the vibrating of my cell phone.

"I'm sorry, please continue. "

"Like I was saying, at the moment it felt necessary like-" He was once again cut off by my phone.

"I'm so sorry. Please excuse me. "

"No problem. " He said as he stared up at the ceiling.

I ran to my desk and pulled out my phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was Craig. I sighed and exited the room as I answered.

"Hello?"

"BABY!" He shouted into the phone.

"Yes Criag?" I asked him slightly irritated.

"Why the hell didn't you answer your phone. I need you right now!" He said in a rushed and panicked tone.

"Why what's the problem?" I asked.

"It's an emergency. Hurry up and get here please!" He pleaded. Me becoming nervous, I ran back into my room.

"I'm terribly sorry Mr. Jones but I have to run. " I told him as I quickly gathered my things.

"What's the rush?" He inquired.

"Uh, family emergency. Can we reschedule for 3 o'clock tomorrow?"

"Sure. Thanks. "

"No problem. See you tomorrow. " I told him as I rushed out if the building into my car. I sped off home and made it there 7 minutes top.

I bursted through the doors.

"Craig! Craig!" I called out through the house.

"UPSTAIRS! " I heard him yell. I ran up the stairs and bursted through our bedroom door to see Craig completely fine, laying out on the bed.

"Craig, what the hell?"

"Craig's not here. " He said. "But Chase is. "

Oh no.

Chase threw me on to the bed and hovered over me. I tried pushing him off but it was no use, when he isn't himself, he's stronger than usual.

I didn't want to do anything with him. I was still sore down there from the last time. I screamed for him to get off of me but I just irritated him even more. He slapped my face then grabbed the duck tape from the side dresser and placed it over my mouth. He then pulled out a long white rope and tied me to the bed by my arms and legs.

He wrestled my shirt off, not able to get it off of my head, he literally ripped it off. That was new shirt!

Then he unsnapped my strapless bra and cut my shorts and underwear off. I laid there, tied up, completely naked. He looked down at my body and I felt completely used and violated. He began kissing my neck. Usually I would enjoy this but only when Craig would do it. His kisses were soft and gentle as Chase kisses were hard and rough.

He bit nibbled on my neck then went down to my breast. He violently squeezed my left one while bit on my right nipple. It hurted. He was bitting down too hard and there was nothing I could do but take it. He went my other and did the same thing.

That's the last thing he did before ramming my insides.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. His erection came to life as I stared down at it. I tried closing my legs but they were tied to tight to the ends of the bed so it was of no use.

He positioned himself infront of me. He could've been a little nice and eased himself in slowly but noooo. He straight rammed inside of me. My muffled scream came into the picture as he went in and out of me.

Hard.

It was so painful. I wasn't sure but I know I had to be bleeding. I cried and screamed but nothing stopped him. He just kept going and going until he reached his peak.

He wasn't done yet.

"Tonight, I'm going to try something a little different. " He smiled at me. What the hell is he trying to do now?

He flipped me over on my stomach as the ropes twisted along with me.

"Get on your knees!" He demanded. I did as he said. I struggled a bit but finally made it up. Then he entered into me, but in a different place. This wasn't just any sex.

It was anal sex.

He somehow fitted himself into my behind and I screamed in horror. The pain was unbearable. I couldn't believe he was doing this.

I cried and screamed. Cried and screamed. And did more crying and screaming. Nothing seemed to stop him until he released once again.

I dropped down onto my stomach and cried. What he just did to me was unnatural and I know I won't be right after this.