"Old newspapers!! Whats all these doing here!?" Joey pouted.

"Joey arent we here to take our documentary film!?" I asked lifting up my eyebrows.

"Hrmm...yeah but we're just acting for anirudh's sake right!?" Joey spoke with a funny tone.

"Yeah,so we should plan how we going to take the documentary film and the process should start by today." I pouted.

"Rightss..So this house is your so-called haunted house.Nika you can try to fool ani but please dont try it with us." Joey chuckled.

I looked at his funny jokes like a causal girl."Come on joey,stop with your kiddish jokes.I have told the workers to clean the backyard house just for our act so anirudh wont have any doubt.and you please be ready with your camera." I said,with a anger tone.

"Oh..okay! But imagine if our maths professor was in this film.the film's highlight will be his bold head." Joey giggled.I laughed as he mentioned the name "bold name."

"Joey is missing our maths professor nika." Rayan said,smilingly. "Nahh who'll miss that bold head.im pretty sure his own wife will never miss him." Joey pouted,chuckling himself.I again laughed by joey's funny talks.

"Come on man!? When will you act like a matured guy!? You'll never end your childish talks.!" Rayan said in a serious way. Joey looked at rayan lifting up his eyebrows

"machan,yennaku serious aah pesa vaaradhu da!" Saying this joey left the place to the kitchen. I smiled.

"Anika..any news about nainaa!? How we going to see her! " rayan asked sincerely.I looked at him in disbelief as I never knew rayan wil be serious with my problem.

"Im still working on it" I said.that's all what I was able to tell him.

Anirudh came with a small grin on his face. "Good morning!" He said with a smile. Me and rayan smiled.

"Anika..how is your leg now!?" Anirudh asked. "Yeah its better." I said with a grinned smile on my face.I felt a bit relief that he didn't ask me how I came down.

"How did you manage yourself to come down!? " anirudh asked.I looked down as just asked the same as joey. I apparently replied "Jo..Joey helped me to come down!"

Joey came with his cup of hot chocolate."What!? I heard my name here!? " joey asked with his funny face.

"Joey you were the one who helped me come down right!?" I said by giving a singal to nod his head saying yes..

He sniffed with words "ehmm...ehrmm..yeahh yeahh" anirudh looked at me sarcastically.

I stoop up to get ready.To start with our documentary film.I slowly step my foot inch by inch.As anirudh went to the dinning hall to have his breakfast I went upstairs before his eyes spots me.

Just then mahi and nisha was coming towards the stairs to go down.I smiled at them and said "You guys have your breakfast.I will take shower and come.!" They both smiled and said "okay"

I went inside my room and straight away went inside the bathroom. I wore a three fourth pant which was above my angel and white t-shirt which had symbol of love.Right after combing my hair I took the bandage to re-wrap my wound with a new one. After dressing the wound slowly and I re-wrapped it with the bandage. I took my personal book and kept it inside my hangbag and left my room.

I went to have my breakfast others were in the backyard discussing.Anirudh was missing.I thought he would be in his room doing something.So I had my food all alone.

"Oh shit I need to take my morning tablet.My medicines are with anirudh." I said to myself and I stepped my foot again to the first floor again.

I didn't knock on the door as I knew only anirudh is inside. I apparently opened the door saying "Ani....where is my...." I stucked with words as I saw him shirtless just only with his short pants.My jaw dropped down and immediately turn around closing my eyes...