Part 5: What's wrong?

Start from the beginning

*Jungkook tells*

She's pretty curious... maybe bit too curious. I have to get her attention to somewhere else so she won't be so interested of me and my past.

*Jungkook doesn't tell anymore*

Jungkook: Shall we continue our trip?
Y/n: Yes! :) *jumps up*
Jungkook: Wow, calm down girl. I see you got your power back.

Jungkook started to lead the way throught the forest. After a while of walking in bushes, you two popped up in the middle of some grassy area. He obviously knew the way there and had been there earlier. You just looked at the place around you in disbelief since you just were in the middle of a forest.

Jungkook: Look, there's the sea.

He was right. The grassy area wasn't so big since after couple metres soft sand beach started and after that, the beautiful sea. The sun was setting which made the whole thing even better. There wasn't even any other people than you two on the beach, it was so late.

Jungkook: *checks the time* it's already 7pm...
Y/n: What? When did we leave the school building?
Jungkook: Somewhere at 6pm i guess. We walked pretty slowly.
Y/n: *nods*

»It's very beautiful here in Korea. I thought that this place was just full of cars and roads and that you could never find any forest from here»

Jungkook: Isn't it beautiful here?
Y/n: Yes... and bit cold. (the wind was bit cold since it came from the sea)

Jungkook walked behind you and hugged you. He said "Let me make you warm..." You blushed a little.

There you stood, watching the sunset with Jungkook hugging you from behind.

Jungkook: *suddenly lets go of you and turns around to look around*
Y/n: What now?
Jungkook: Did you hear that?
Y/n: Hear what?
Jungkook: That loud snap of a branch and some voice saying "sssh!".
Y/n: No i didn't... how could you-
Jungkook: Nevermind.

Jungkook was now looking around closely like if some danger would have been around you. You noticed that he heard something since he turned his head around suddenly to the way of the forest. You tried to hear and see what he might have heard or seen. Didn't help. Then Jungkook suddenly sighed in relief and seemed to relax himself.

Jungkook: Kwak Aron hyung! Kim Myungsoo hyung! Come out from there, you've been noticed! xD

You didn't know those names and you were amazed how he managed to recognize them even though you couldn't see them. And as he said, there came two boys out of the bushes and they started to come towards you two. They were grinning, and pretty good looking too...

One of the boys: Wow Jungkook, you've become better even though it's not even-

He stopped suddenly when he noticed you. The boy continued "Well, well... who do we have here?"

Jungkook: Beware your words Kwak Aron hyung. I know you noticed her.
Kwak Aron: No need to use my whole name still.
Other boy: I do noticed her. How could someone miss that beautiful girl.
Y/n: *blushes*
Kwak Aron: Aaw, she blushes.
Jungkook: Stop it, you make her feel uneasy!
Kwak Aron: Who is she? And...
Jungkook: She's my friend, y/n. And no.

»Something secret again... this starts to annoy me!»

Jungkook: Y/n, these two pabos are Kwak Aron and Kim Myungsoo, they are my friends. But you can call Myungsoo as L and Kwak Aron as Aron, like we all do.
L: Ya! No need to call us pabos!

Jungkook left running and while laughing when L started to chase him.

Aron: Hey, carefully!

»Behind those words must have been also something else...»

Aron: Hi. I'm Aron. I was born in USA, so that's why i might look bit different from other Koreans. But you don't seem to be originally here either...
Y/n: No, i'm from -. My parents decided to move here to get better job and give me better education.
Aron: Okay.
Y/n: *turns to look at L and Jungkook* Don't those two get tired from running that much?
Aron: No... that's not even bad. You should see them at full moon.

You looked at Aron with confused look but he was just looking at L and Jungkook and clearly didn't seem to say anything weird in his opinion.

Jungkook ran behind you and hid there.

L: Oh c'mon! Your gf can't protect you!
Jungkook: She's not my gf!

He came from behind you and said he was sorry for that he called his hyungs as pabos. They didn't seem to be exhausted at all even though they ran for a while.

Y/n: So, are you from the same school as we are?
L: No we aren't. We are on the 3rd grade of highschool and you on the first. But we are on the school from near by.
Jungkook: Is "in other city"your near by?
Aron: Well it's not that far if you come by feet and the full moon just was.
Jungkook: I understand.

»How does the full moon affect on this?! It was on the last day of the summer vacation. I need to search some information about this all... Charlotte!»

Y/n: Hey i should go to home soon...
Jungkook: You're right! Time flies, it's already 8:15pm! Bye guys, i'll bring y/n home and come back.
L: Okay. Let's have some fun then! ;D
Jungkook: Of course! ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
You were now happily in your room. You had explained to your parents why were you out so late and luckily they understood. You took your phone and sent a message to Charlotte "I have something to ask..."

____________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked. Vote and comment if you want. :)

~ Iiris