Chapter Fourteen: Jealousy

The alarm set off at 6.10 a.m. in the morning, waking a sleepy (Y/N) up. Her hand hit the "snooze" button and the clock immediately shut up. She sat up in bed, dazed for a few seconds. Then, memories of the dance that happened a day ago flooded into her mind, making her smile.

She got up and bathed before getting changed into a (F/C) shirt with jeans. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail and on her feet were a pair of (F/C) shoes. She swept her bag off the ground and exited her room before heading down to the living room for breakfast.

***

(Y/N) closed her locker door shut with a big dopey grin on her face.

"Hey (Y/N)," Dan said, "You look happy."

"I am," (Y/N) answered, still grinning.

"And may I ask why?" he asked.

She started giggling as her cheeks were painted pink.

"Goten and I..." she began before giggling again, skipping off to class.

That bast*rd must've kissed her! he thought, clenching his fists in anger, I won't let him have her! I won't! Just you wait, Son Goten. You'll pay for what you've just done...

***

Dan gritted his teeth while in class as his hands balled up into a fist. There was so much one could take. He now officially had an enemy for competing with him for (Y/N).

Son Goten.

A/N: Gomen'nasai for the short chapter!