Ending

I Was doing it , I was gonna end it all right now , I grabbed the gun from the bedside table while derek was sleeping , I walked out of the room as tears fell down my face , I looked around the room and looked at the photo I had of my mum and brother.

"I'm sorry , I can't live with out you and me and Derek are never going to work , he raped me , he fucking used  me for his fuckboy needs and I can't , he doesn't love me mum , he hates me , he's a phyco mum , I just want you back and the only way to see you again is to end it all right her right now."

I held the gun to my head as put my hand on the trigger

BOOM!

The gun dropped out of my hand , I looked around ,no blood , no dead body , I'm not dead then I see Derek holding me in his arms (HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT)
"No Derek please just let me die please" I cry

"I can't , I can't let you go , your the only one I want in my life please I love you so much , if you die take me with you please I can't let you go cos I love you , no I'm in love  with you and I'm willing to give up everything for you baby!

---------------

Sorry it's short but I'm running out of ideas people please comment if u got any ideas for chapters but right now till I think of some more ideas I'm gonna say this is the end of the book for now.