2|studio|

I walked into the recording studio to start a small session with some guy my dad was telling me about , I sat at the desk sorting out some sick beats I was working on when there was a small knock , I turner around and my smile soon faded
Derek
I walk to the door and open it
"Yea??"
"I guess your gonna be recording my music baby girl " he smirks as he was talking shit I look at hai jaw and saw a small mark from where I punched him, I am interrupted from my thoughts by a hand goin up and down in my face.

"Stop" I say slapping his hand away and opening the door so he can walk In, after he walks in I walk over and sit down in my chair as he enters the studio , he passes me a track to me that he has started to record.

I play the music and he starts to wrap the the music , I listen close to what he is saying and it make me smile a little, after he has finished his song he asked me to play it back , I do as told and play it back as he sings over some parts to make it sound better.

I goh rough my bag and grab out some weed then grab my lighter and smoke it ,he soon comes out of the studio and takes a set on the couch a cross from me
" the guys are gonna be here soon" he says looking down at his phone
"I don't really care" I spit blowing out the smoke from my mouth
"Can I try something with you" he says , "fine" he pats a spot on his lap , I get up and sit on his lap facing him as he grabs my weed and takes a puff then brings me close , I open my mouth lightly and he lets the smoke out as it goes into my mouth , it felt really good.

-

He moves his hand from my face that he was holding close to his and moves his hands onto each side of my waist , he smirks while bitting his lip, I smile lightly moving his hands and get up , I'm not gonna let this happen agian , I don't want to fall in love or even have a crush on Derek.

"Hey uh I'm having a party tonight , you should come" I sit back down in my chair , depends I might still be in here tonight working on my stuff , he smirks getting up and grabs a CD that was sitting by my bag , he grabs it and plays the track of my bad singing.

"Wow" he says
"It's bad , I know"
"What no that's not bad alex it's actually really good , you have an amazing voice"
I start to blush like crazy
"No I don't, stop Derek" I laugh lightly
"Don't say that , you have an amazing voice " he smirks while sitting back down
"Come to my party tonight, please and you can bring uh"
"Zoe" i finish for him
"Yea her"
"Will you stop bugging me if I come??"
"Yes" he says simply
"Fine"
"Okay give me your number"
"Ugh"
He grabs my phone and types my number in his phone then texts me the address of the party.

-----
Party
-----

I walked into the party wearing this (outfit above)

I walked into the party to be surrounded   by drunk people , the smell of sex and weed everywhere , I look around and see slut and guy sluts grinding against each other , I roll my eyes and walk out the back with Zoe , I'm soon pushed to the wall , I look up and I'm in shock to who I am looking at right now!.