6|Smut|

I sat on the bed sobbing into the pillow , there are no windows in the room , so I don't even know if it's raining or if it's night or day , the door openes , I look up and see derek , I roll my eyes and put ,my head back in my pillow.

He grabs my by my waist and throws me over his shoulder , we walk out of my room and enter a diffrent one , I start to kick and scream trying to get out of his grasp

He throughs me onto the bed and gets on top of me as he starts to kiss my neck slowly , I bit on my bottom lip tryinto hold on moans as he sick sucking and bitting  my neck softly, he moves one of his hands down my body when he then slips his hand...

He throughs me onto the bed and gets on top of me as he starts to kiss my neck slowly , I bit on my bottom lip tryinto hold on moans as he sick sucking and bitting my neck softly, he moves one of his hands down my body when he then slips his hand into my shorts and start to rub my vigina through my underwear, I soon let out a small moan and feel a smirk place across his face.

He stops kissing my neck and pulls his hand out of my shorts , he pulls off my cloths leaving me in my bra and underwear , then he gets out of his sweats he was wearing and throughs them across the room , I take the chance as he is grabbing a condom and jump off the bed , I run to the door and start to pull on the door , twisting the door nob left and right , while screaming for help hoping someone would help me.

Derek grabs me by my waist and throughs me onto the bed , he grabs some hand cuffs from his side draw and puts them on both of my hands and chains me to the bed , he gets up and pulls his boxers off and slips the condom on , he gets onto the bed and pulls my underwear down ,he then start to kiss my neck again as he positions himself.

He soon thrusts in making me wimper , he start to slowly quicken the pace going fast each thrust making me moan loude , he places his lips onto mine and keeps thrustin into me as we and kissing.

He pulls out and turns me over , he smacks my ass hard then slides himself into me giving me hard anel , I moan loude as he goes faster , he grunts loud each time he is trusting , after a little while he pulls out and takes my hand cuffs off , as I think it's over he grabs my by my hips and puts me on top of him as he pushes me onto his dick, he holds my waist pushing me up and down hard each time making me wimper.

We soon reached our climax and he pulled out , i laid next to him "did that bring anything back??" He asks
" what are u talking about Derek??" I say getting up and grabbing my cloths and start to put them on , he signs and grabs a box out of his bed side table and places it on his bed "sit " he says patting a spot next to him.