surprize

"I cant belive that this is the last fucking week of tour." James says. Yes, almost five months flew right past us. After all this drama, the tour will be done and we can relax for a while. "I dont know, im kinda excited to live in england." I say. Ben smiles and kisses my head. "Good. Cause i didnt want to have to drag you there." Ben says. I think we are fibaly over the incedent two weeks ago. It seems like it was just yesterday, but im glad its over.

"Only three nights of shows, and four trasition days. We better make them count." Danny says. "Can we have a bus party?" Sam asks. "Hell yeah." Cam says as they highfive. "A party would be fun." I say. "Ok, call up people you know in the area. After the show tonight we can have a party!" James says. He is always so enthusiastic. The guys all get out their phones and begin calling people.

I sit on the couch and scroll through tumblr because i dont know anyone to call and i dont wanna just sit there. "So uh, i guess we'll need some stuff." I say. "Yeah probably solo cups and more booze and stuff." Ben says. I hop up. "Well, i already did my stuff for work untill the show, so i guess i'll go shopping." I say. "What me to come with you?" Ben asks. "Nahh, you still have to do sound check and junk. Ill go." I say. I kiss him goodbye and i go to the nearest safeway.

I get a shopping cart and i begin putting in things we need. Jack, coke, beer, some chips and a whole bunch of stuff. I also grab some paper towls while im here. I know how the boys can get while they're drunk. Ben breaks stuff, danny acts wierd, they all do diffrent things. The thing they have in common is making a mess. I take the things to the cashier and i check out so i can get back to the bus.

Once i return home, i have to get to the merch stand so i can get selling. Its the last few days, so everything must go. Luckily, people are buying up the stuff. We even completely run out of the bracelets. Thats sad for the other two shows, but good for the guys. They make alot of the profits off the clothes and the more we sell the better.

They guys get up on stage and begin playing their set. I kinda dance along as i sell the merch. Im gooing to miss seeing them rock out everyday. This is what they live for. Preforming and recording. Thats pretty much their life cycle. They are always so happy after the shows, and their energy is contagious.

After the show we head abck to the bus, and they guy's friends are starting to show up. "Hey, guys." James says as four hispanic guys get on the bus. "Hey man." One with long and curlyish hair says. "Guys this is bens girlfriend tyler." James says as he gestures toward me. I blush a bit. "Hey." I say. "Hi. Im vic. This is my brother mike, tony and jaime." He says. I shake all of their hands. "Its nice to meet you." I say.

About a dozen other people show up, and the bus is jam packed with people. I recognize none of these people and i feel abit uncomftorble. When my parents had the parties, i was always a wallflower. The only thing stopping me from leaving is bens arm around my waist, wich keeps me secure.

"Are you having a good time?" Ben asks me over the music. I nod and take a sip of my drink. "Good. I love you dear." He says. "I love you too." I say with a smile. He lets me walj around on my own to mingle with some of his friends. While walking i accidentaly bump into a tall man.

"Sorry." I say over the music. "Its okay. Hi im austin." He says. I shake his hand. "You're tyler day, right?" He asks. I nodd. "I've heard alot of good things about you." He says with a friendly smile. "I love your band." I say to him. He's the front man in of mice and men. "Cool a fan." He says. We stand there untill a guy with orange hair calls him over.

I walk through the crowd untill i find one of the guys. The first one i see is cam, so i go and stand next to him. "Hey ty." He says. "Hi." I say. I decide to pour myself another drink. I havnt had enough yet, acctually you can never have enough.

After a few hours all the people go home. The guys and i clean up the mess. "The last fucking cup." Danny says as he throws it in the trashbag. I chuckle and set down my bag. "Im so fucking tired." Ben says. "Ok, lets go to be." I say. I turn around to go and he slaps my ass, turning my face bright red. We crawl in. "I love you tyler." He says. I love it when he says his name. "I love you too." I say and i fall into a deep sleep.

*Last day of the tour*

I get up and remeber its the last day of tour. The guys say they ussualy do something spetial for the fans at the end of every tour. They sais that we're going to cover a pop song that the kids listen to. It sounds like it will be alot of fun.

"You're not going to work today." Ben says as i get dressed. "What, why?" I ask. "Because its the last fucking day. I want you to see it." He says with a smile. "Ok, i'd love to go." I say. I kiss him and he goes for sound check, while i get dressed. I do my hair in some crazy curls and i do some cute makeup.

I go and sit on the couch, eating some mac and cheese. James comes and sits next to me. "Hey tyler." He says with a smile. "Hey man." I say in between spoon fulls of mac and cheese. "So you're comming to the show tonight?" He asks. "Yep. Im pretty stoked." I say. He chuckles. "Good. It'll be alot of fun." He says before he leaves again.

A few hours later it about time for the show to start so i make my way to the stage. "Im so nervous." Be says to danny. "But you never get nervous." I say to ben. "Oh, hey." He says as he kisses me. "You're probably right. Its just the last day and all." He chuckles. "Ok, time to go." He says. He kisses me then runs out on stage.

They play a great show as ussual, and i listen closely at the end for the twist. "Hey guys, we have one last song for you!" Danny calls into the microphone. Ben then takes his place. "Tyler, can you come out here?" He asks into the mic while looking at me. I shoot him a quizzical look and walk on stage. The fans acctually get excited.

"My girl here, was singing this song the other day, so i think i'd like to sing it to her." He says. Ne begins the intro for give me love. I put my hand over his mouth as he sings. "Give a little time to me or we can burn it out, we can play hide and seek." His voice is so beatiful.

The song ends and the crowd cheers. He hugs me. "Wait, wait." He says and the crowd gets silenced again. "There is one last thing." He says. I watch as he gets on one knee and pulss a ring box out of his pocket. "Tyler day, you know how much i love you. I want to be with you for ever, to grow old with you. Give me love. Will you marry me?" He asks.

The tears go down my face. My hands shake and i am speechless. I cant fit words past my tears so i nodd. He takes the ring and puts it on my hand. The audience goes insane with cheers. "Thanks for being with us! Goodnight!" Danny yells. Ben carrys me off stage.

Once we are away from everyones sight, i kiss him. "Oh my god ben." I say. "He smiles. "I have been planning this for a month." He laughs. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you too." He says with a chuckle. I kiss him again. "Lets go spend our last night on the bus." He says as he carries me onto the bus. I spend my first night with my fiancee.