belle of the ball

I wake up and get ready to go dress shopping with jessica. I dont want to do this, but my parents are forcing me to go. I need to look elegant because its a black tie event. I roll my eyes and go down stairs once im dressed. I wont even be able to see ben untill after the masquerade, because i'll be watched like a hawk. I let ben 'good morning. Wish i could see you xx' and i go to the dress shopp with jessica.

"It will be so fun." Jessica says. "Me you and brian all night. Woo." I say sarcasticly. "Remeber, ill keep brian busy all night." Jessica says. She grabs my wrist and pulls me into the store. Because of my social standing, im expected to wear a designer gown. I decided to go with tony vatani, because he is a really nice guy.

"Hello tyler." He says. He is the only person i let dress me, because he is the only gay guy here. "What would you like dear?" He asks. "I need a dress and a matching mask." I say. Ne nodds and goes to his desighn studio to draw something up for me.

"Do you want to see it first?" He asks. "No. You always know what to do, so lets make some magic." I say he laughs and he grabs a few rolls of fabric and black lace and he gets to work. He begins sewing and bejewling all over this dress and in one hour time, its complete.

My jaw drops when i see it. Its got a red corset top with black trim and lace. The skirt has a bit of volume. Its red with black lace over it. The lace has a bit of sparke when the lights hit it. Its truely magnificent. "Heres the mask." Tony says. The mask is made out of the same pattern lace as the skirt. It has red jewls where it covers my eyebrows in swirls. "Thank you so much." I say. I hug him. I hate that i have to waist this outfit on brian.

"Now one for sweet jessie." He says as he pulls out a whiyr a gold aline dress. It has the outline of flowers in gold all over it. "Thats so sexy." She says. He laughs and hands her a gold mask. "Thank you." She says.

We leave the dress shop and go to a shoe store. I didnt want shoes, but jess insisted. "Get these." She says as she hands me pair of black platform heels. "I dont know..." is all i say. "Just do it." She laugh. I roll my eyes and laugh at her. She loves going all out with these things.

"What ones should i get." She asks. "How about these?" I say as i pick up a pair of gold strappy heels with fake dimonds on them. "Perfect." She says as i hand her the shoes. She smiles as we go to pay. "Thanks. I've calmed down a bit." I say "good. Yiu're so high strung." She says. I laugh as we get in the limo to go home.

I walk in the house and mybparents bumbard me with questions. "Wheres your dress? Can i see it?" My mother asks. I unzip the bag. "Thats amazing. Brian is going to be the luckiest man there." My father says. Him saying that brinhs down my mood, i almost forgot about brian.

"Right, well im going up stairs." I say. I go up to my room, the only place my parent leave me to myself. As ussual, ben knocks on the window, asking ro come in. "Hey." I say as he comes in. "Hey babe." He says. He kisses me and sits on my bed. "So what did you do today?" I ask. "Me and the guys all went to the shopping center. Oh, by the way, i cant sleep over tonight." He say. "Thats ok." I say. "What did you do?" He asks. "I went drss shopping." I say. "Did you not have fun?" He asks. "No. Brian is ruining my life." I say as i sit on the bed next to him.

He rubs my shoulders. "Hey, its ok. Its just one night."" He says. "For now. Next my parents will want regular dates." I say. "If he even trys anything, say the word and beat the fuck out of him." He whispers. I laugh. "Can you please." He smiles and kisses me.

"Ok, i have to go now. I love you ty." He says. I kiss him and help him out the window. Once hes gone i turn out the light and go to bed. It feels so cold without ben. I sigh and go to sleep, to have a bad dream about brian.

*The night of masquerade*

I throw on my robe so i can do my hair and makeup for this horrible night. My parents said if i dont make an effort, i'll be grounded. I put my hair up in rollers first and begin doing my makeup.