courage

N/A: sorry, most of this was a filler

Its been three weeks since i met ben. He has become so close with me, and as much as i hate to say it, i like him. I feel like im in higschool again. I sigh. I know he doesnt like me. He's a rockstar who likes to party and have one night stands. He wont want to have a relation ship with me, but i'm glad we're at least friends.

We're hanging out tomarrow, wich will be alot of fun. I hate being stuck in this house all day. I get really bored, so i call up jessica. "Hello?" She answers. "Come ovee and amuse me." I say. She laughs. "Ok, i'll be there in five minutes." She says. I hang up the phone and wait for her to arrive.

She knocks on my bedroom door. I open it and let her in. "Hello." She says as she sits on my pink satin duvet. "So hows it going with ben?" She asks. I blush and sit next to her. "You like him. I knew it!" She says. I blush deeper. "Whatever. He's cool." I say. She laughs. "So whats up with you?" I ask. "Not much. I've been hanging out with a guy named Derek. Hes cool." She says. I nodd. "Well im over here all single like." I say. She laughs "for now." She says.

We hang out untill my parents have her leave so we can eat dinner. Myparents had the chef cook us some sea food. "So tomarrow you'll be at the movied with jessica?" My father asks. "Yes." I lie. "What will you see?" My mother asks. "Phantom of the opera in 3D." I lie again. Me and ben are going to catch the movie ted. My parents would send me to a reformitory school if they knew i was going to see that. "Well, i hope you girls have fun." She says. I get up and hand my plate to sandy and go to my room to pick an outfit.

I want to look cool. I grab a pair of ripped red jeans and a back jack daniels tee shirt. Ill put on a trech coat before i leave incade i run into my parents. I can do my make up on the way there. I love hanging out with ben, he is really alot of fun. I hade my clothes and i go to bed, so im well rested for tomarrow.

*Bens pov*

I look through my closet foe something to wear. "You just want to look hot for tyler." Danny laughs. I roll my eyes. "No, shes a posh girl. She wouldnt like a guy like me anyway." I say, its the sad truth. "But she made out with you that one night." Danny says. "She was drunk. I dont think that she remebers it." I say. I lay some clothes for me to wear on the dresser. "Its been weeks. I dont think i'll kiss her again." I say.

I may like her, just a little bit, so what if i do. Im a man after all, i like girls. Tyler is hot, and funny. And nice. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. "Whatever. I dont care." I say to myself. I turn off the t.v and kick out danny so i can get some sleep.

*Tylers pov*

I wake up early and i put the rollers in my hair. I let them sit for a while. "Tyler, you have some flowers for you!" My mother calls from the dining room. I rush over i hold my breath as i read the card. It said 'you are as lovely as these flowers -Brian' i exhale loudly. "How sweet of him." My mother says. I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to finish my hair.

I mess up the curls in my brown hair and then i get dressed. I put on my trech coat. "Goodbye mommy." I say before i go out to the limo. "To the theater please." I say as i hand him a ten. He smiles and drives me there. I take my coat off and leave it in the limmo.I wave goodbye and i wait outside for ben.

"Hey you." He says as he walks towards me. "Hey." I say as i hug him. "Have you seen this movie?" I ask. "No, but i hear its great." He says. I amile and we walk into the theater and getbour tickets. "I'll get some popcorn." I say as ben waits for the machene to give us te tickets. I get a big bowl, ben likes to eat alot for a skinny guy.

We get in the screening room and its pretty full. "Lets go in the back." He whispers. I nodd and we go sit down. I notice a girl about 16 staring at him. "Who is that?" I ask him. He shrugs. I then see the girl come over to us. "Excuse me. Are you ben bruce?" The girl asks. "I am." He says with a smile. "Can i get a picture?" She asks shyley. "Sure thing." He says. She pulls out and iphone and takes a picture with him. "Thanks." She says and she goes to sit down with her friends.

"That was nice." I say to him. "Well we love our fans." He says. He puts his arm on the back of my chair. I blush, he alost has his arm around me. The thought gives me butterflies in my stomach. The lights dim down. "Its starting." He whispers with excitement.

We watch the hilariois movie. We both laugh really hard and eat popcorn. I reach in for some popcorn and my hand touches his. I yank it back and blush in the dark. "Sorry." I whisper. "Its fine." He chuckles. We watch the rest of the movie in silence.

After the movie we stand outside for a bit. "Its still really early, wanna get some pizza?" He asks. I nodd and he grabs my hand and begins running down the street to a near by pizza hut. "It smells awesome." I say. He shoots me an odd look. "Have you ever had pizza hut?" He asks. I shake my head no. "You poor deprived child." He says.

We sit at a table and we look through the menu. "Whats this." I point to a good lookin gpizza. "Oh, thats my favorite." He says. "Then get it. I'll try it." I say. He nodds and gets up to place our order. He comes back with a tray of pizza. "Thank you." I say as i begin to place a napkin on my lap. Ben laughs. "What?" I ask. "Its just pizza." He says. I smile and grab a piece. I take a bite, and its the best thing i've ever tried. "Wow." I say. He smiles and takes a piece for himself.

After we eat the pizza, its about 9:30. "Come one, ill walk you home." He says i smile and we walk down the street. We get down the bad neighborhoods when a guy is staring at me. Ben shoots him a glare and he pust his arm around my shoulder protectivly. "Thanks." I say once the guy backs off, but ben stays silent.

We get to the gates and we stand there awkwardly. "Thanks. I had a good time." I say as i begin to buzz in. "Tyler wait." He says. I turn to face him. He has a confused face. "What is it?" I ask him. He stays silent for a moment. "Have we been dating?" He asks, seemingly uncomftorble. "Huh?" Is a i can get out before ben grabs my shoulders and pulls me into a kiss.

His kiss was suprizingly soft and gentle. His lips were warm and soft. The butterflys in my stomach went wild as i kissed him back. I havent kissd a guy since i was 17. I can feel blood rush to my cheeks. This kiss made me weak.

He slowly pulls away and he drops his hands to his side. "Im sorry." He whispers. He braces himself, like he was waiting for a slap. I laugh and peck his lips once again. "Well we can be, if you want." I say. He smiles and hugs me tight. He kisses me once more. "Ok, i'll call you tomarrow. Goodnight." He says. "Goodnight, ben." I say. He begins walking away and i walk to my house. I climb up the ivy into my room where i get changed.

I grab my phone and call jessica. Hey." She answers. "He kissed me." I say. "Thats great. So are you dating?" She asks. "Yeah, i think so." I say. "I told you so." She says. She hangs up and im left in my room smilimg at the ceiling.

*Bens pov*

I get back to the house, smiling like an idiot. "Hey ben." Cam says as i walk in. "Hi." I say as i plop on the couch. I see james staring at me. "What?" I ask. "You have a bit of lipstick on your lips." He laughs. I wipe it off. Dannh comes runnin gout of the kitchen. "You kissed her,didnt you?" Danny asks. "So what?" I say defencivly. "Ben got a girlfriend." He teases me. "Jelous." I say with a smile. I dont know how boyfriend and girlfriend titles work, but i really like tyler.

*Tylers pov*

I get up and smile as my phone rings. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey." Ben says. "Whats up?" I ask "next thursday, wanna go out to dinner?" He asks. "I'd love to." I say. "Ok, good. So what are you up to today?" He asks. "Just going to my stupid new neighbors for dinner." I say. He laughs. "What about you?" "Me and the guys are just going to be dicking around all day." He says. I laugh. "Ok, i'll text you later." I say. "Bye cutie." He says before he hangs up. I smile to myself. He called me cutie.

I get up and dress myself. I was going to wear this white shirt i love, but you can see my back....and my tattoo. I sigh and put on a sun dress and a a pair of pumps. I spray on some over priced perfume and go down to the den.

"Hello kitten. You look lovely." My father says. "Thanks you daddy." I say. My mother comes out wearing a pink brand sweat suit. "Are we all ready?" She asks. I nods and we walk over to the montgomorys house.

"Oh, Brian, Tyler's here." Aaron says. Brian runs over. "Hey." He says. I wave to him and smile weakly. "Ok, you to hang out and the adults will talk." Mrs. Montgomory says. Brian takes me in his house. "So, how are you." He asks. "Im fine, how are you." I ask in return. "Im ok, but pittifully horny." He says. I roll my eyes and look away from him. "Im joking." He says. I smile quickly at him, but we dont talk again untill dinner. The only thing that will get me through is knowing that on thursday i can see ben.