freckles ❁ 11

Her beats uncontrollably when she stumbled upon Flawless #1 ,  in her interpretation whose real name is Madison Roberts. Yes. Madison Roberts. The most popular and sluttiest btch of them all. I present you the inheritance of Emma and Charles Robert, Madison Nina Roberts. The schools most prettiest and what so and what not ... ❁

❣ Her best friend, Charles came into her room. His heart shattered when he saw the woman he love was heartbroken. His stomach ached, which wanting to cause him to puke. Belle sits on her bed hugging her knees together, her blond hair in a mess , which made Charles to love her than he himself could ever imagine. He loved Belle and with that he embraced her into a hug and kissed her mint smell hair and he sniffed her and hugged till she slept. ❣

☆ He breathed in the smoke outside his balcony when the balcony door slid open. It was Barbara. He stared at her coldly. It felt like he was stabbed and sunk into his stomach and the smell of the smoke made him nauseous, but he swallowed the vomit and stared at her.
"Why are you here?" His voice like knives pocking through.

"Ethan and i are just friends. I know you're my brother and you're trying yo protect me, b-but I'm big enough. I know you love me. You're my best brother. ” she smiled her best.

He placed down the cigarette and walked towards her. He placed his palms on her cheeks. They were filled with freckles. He noticed every bit not every but some. He wanted to touch each of them so badly but he can't , he won't wanna hurt her, she was too fragile like a bubblegum. Once you overblow, it burst. He was afraid. And so he let go as both of them breathing heavily. He was afraid that if she knew he loved her, she would bot love him the same way , ever again and so he told her to leave. “leave” he pointed towards the door and his voice like cold ice.

Without hesitation, she walked off. Hurt and confused. ☆

❅ He got her number. He lies down on his bed, hands folded on his head and thinks whether he should ask her out. But no. He didn't, instead he went to the basement and grabbed a bottle of beer and drank till daylight. ❅

****

Kay!! Cliffhanger y'all.... i was planning *taps my chin * if you would like a Q&A session at the end of this book. Like i said, it is kind of confusing so if till the end, you still do not get it, then ill do this session and also how i planned the story and why and where ? ;) ik and about myself. So if you wanna send questions, DM me here. Or pm me in Instagram and email leandrachoo12@gmail. com .... and yeah. I was wondering. If you really enjpyed or neither, just VOTE please. Ilysm sm .....

Anything just comment below ↙↙↘↘↴↴↴↴↴↴ and vote and follow me yeah! :)

Okay im tired after crying and it hurts bye.

♡♡♡♡♡ Leandra....

Oh my 73 reads and 8 votes !! What is this !! Im so happy. Ilysm keep it up...