Chapter 13

Lauren's POV

I look around the room and see Camz tucked into my side looking at me. She smiles and kisses my cheek. Using all my control I try and not reciprocate. She's really trying by slowly making her way to my lips. When her lips touch mine, fire sparks in me and I reciprocate immediately. Kiss after kiss she grazes her tongue across my lips asking for entrance which I grant. Our tongues fight for dominance with me winning. Camz is straddling me so I pick her up by the waist and gently place her onto the bed with me hovering over top of her.
We break apart.

"Good morning." I say and she smiles.
"Good morning to you to." She says reconnecting our lips.
"You know we aren't going to do it." I say and she looks at me.
"I've been sexually frustrated for two years." She says.
"Have you seen me." I say.
"Fine, when your ready." She says and I smile and reconnect our lips.
"You've gained self control, good for you Lo." She says.
''Two years in Olympus and you learn a thing of two." I say.
"Have any gods approach you?" She asks.
"Only Artemis and Hestia, I turned them down since my heart only belongs with you." I say.
"Wow, after all that time." She says looking at me. I get off her and nod my head.
"It never stopped belonging to, even after how much I want it to give up." I say.
"The only time I gave up on you was when I thought you were dead." She says and I nod.
"Come on we better get some breakfast, you must be starving?" I ask and she nods getting changed into some clothes.

Once dressed we make our way to the pavilion and sit down at the couples table. We are the first to arrive and when the first couple make their way to the table they gasp and look at us.
"Your back together?" Asks Alycia.
"Starting fresh." I say.
"Good for you two, you always made a great couple." Says Eliza.
"Thanks sis." I say.
"Ok that's weird, don't call me that please it's weird since I'm your sister who is also dating your sister." Says Eliza.
"Yeah you get used to it in Olympus." I say.
"Do not want to know." Alycia says.

Soon we are joined by: Demi and Ally; Normani and Dinah; Harry and Louis; Marie and Sabrina; Ricky and Niall; Chris and Devon; and two new demigods.

"Hi I'm Percy Jackson, and I haven't been claimed yet." The boy says.
"And I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." The girl says. Chris Eliza, Marie and I drop our forks.
"What?" She asks.
"Chris, Marie and Eliza are children of Athena and I'm Athena and hades' daughter." I say.
"Wait your my siblings?" She asks and we nod.
"Wow, I thought I'd be the only one since no one is sitting at the Athena table.'' Annabeth says.
"Yeah we are your siblings." Says Marie.
"That's so cool." Annabeth says.
"Yeah." I say.

Suddenly the whole room goes quite and everyone is starring at Percy.
"What?" He asks and looks up and is just as shocked as we are.
"Your a son of Poseidon." I say while looking at the triton symbol above Percy's head.
"Your Perseus Jackson." Camila says.
"How did you know my full name?" He asks.
"I'm your sister. I'm not a demigod though, my mom is Aphrodite, my dad is Poseidon." She says.
"Holy shit." He says and looks at the Poseidon table to see many people on it.
"We have our family." Percy says looking at Annabeth and she nods smiling.

"May I have everyone's attention." Shouts Chiron. "I'm here to announce the arrival of a whole bunch of new demigods. Percy son of Poseidon; Annabeth daughter of Athena; Grover son of pan; Clarisse daughter of Ares; Luke son of Hermes." Says Chiron and everyone cheers.
"Welcome to our family!" Shouts Mr D.

After breakfast, Camz and I head to the training area with our swords. She looks at me and I nod. We bow at eachother and raise our swords.
"You ready?" She asks and I nod.
She lunges towards me and I deflect her blade with mine making a clang like noise as our blades rub against eachother. Strike after strike she swings at me with me deflecting them. When she doesn't know what else to do I attack her and she deflects. Some how after this whole battle we are having we both end up with our blades at each others necks.
"You must of been training all day everyday when I was gone." I say.
"It's all I did, eat sleep train." She says looking at me.
"Oh you can add one more thing to that list." I say dropping my sword and wrapping my arms around her waist. She looks at me with innocent eyes.
"And what would that be death breath?" She asks.
I look at her and lean in connecting our lips. She breaks away.
"Oh this yeah I wi-" I cut her off with my lips back on hers, she moans and I growl.
"Mine." I say and she nods.