Once I get there I stand quietly watching all the high schoolers being loud and obnoxious.

"Aye ma I hear from behind me, I turn around and face a group of boys including Lucas staring at me, but the one that called my name was Brandon. Brandon was fine and not such a snob like the rest of them. Also when I say fine, I don't mean he's cute.

 Also when I say fine, I don't mean he's cute

"Hey." I greeted him while ignoring the death glares I had from most of the boys in the group.

" I was wondering if you and Carmen would like to come to my party this Friday night?" He ask. In my head I was thinking why would he ask me to come to his party? I'm not one bit popular and what you call an embarrassment, but then I remember Carmen is kinda popular and has great looks.

" I'm sure Carmen would love to come but I'm good." I smile at him to back up my answer not trying to be rude.

"Yeah, let a snotty bitch like her stay in her lane" I hear Lucas say under his breath but I ignore it and continue to wait in line.

After 5 minutes of waiting I finally got my Cesar salad and my apple juice. Once I got back to the table Carmen was sitting on her phone probably on social media.

" Brandon invited us to his party, but I'm not gonna go how bout you?" asked Carmen.

"Da fuck I look like turning down a party? I'm totally going! But your gonna come too." She says as I scoff and ignore the comment and continuing to eat my decent Cesar salad.

" I'm not going to the party, I have to work Friday night anyways."

"Ughhh you never go to party's, they be lit and you don't even come." She whines.

I roll my eyes and get up to throw away my trash. While I'm walking I past Lucas table and think I wonder what's is like to be popular and have respect. I get caught up in my thoughts and bump into a hard chest while I squeal as I fall to the ground.

"Oh shit by bad!" I hear a deep voice says as there huge hand helps me up. As soon as we make eye contact we both let go of our collided hands and give each other a deadly glare. He scoffs while I just stare.

"BABYYYY" I roll my eyes as I hear the most Annoying voice I've ever heard. I look up and see Kimora Lucas's girlfriend running towards him. I stand there and watch her give him major PDA, slightly wishing that was me...wait what?? I HATE Lucas cute or not.

"Ummm excuse me bitch could you get a life and stop watching me and my boyfriend." She says as Lucas has a playful smirk on his face I can't quite read.

"Well maybe if you wasn't eating his damn face off I wouldn't be staring" I mumble under my breath. By now a whole side of the cafeteria was watching us argue, and my little smart comment was actually louder than I thought.