The beginning

Wassup my name is India Westbrooks, I'm 16 years old in 11th grade and let's just say my life isn't your average teenage girl. I grew up without my father because he wasn't "ready" to have a child at 19, anyways my mother is a crack head who only comes around probably once a week bringing all types of different men who touch me ways no girl would like.

Sometimes I feel that my life isn't important I'm so Unwanted and I'm  simply not necessary on planet earth. I've attempted to commit suicide but I never actually went through by telling myself that God put me on this earth for a reason and I can serve a purpose. Enough about me and let's get into the story.     

India P.O.V-
Beep beep beep, i sit up and groan ready to get to school and get the hell out. I start my morning routine by taking a cold shower since the water bill hasn't been payed in a few months. After I finish I put on my outfit( in mm), you may be asking how I can afford this, I do have a job at Victoria secrets which pays a decent amount.

I call my best friend A.K.A my go to bitch, which is my ride or die. She been there since my mother started doing crack which was about 7 or 8 years ago.

"BITCHHHHH!" Carmen screams at the top of her lungs from the car.

"Hey girl, haven't seen you since Friday what you been doing?"

"Nothin but trying to maintain my grades". Now Carmen wasn't the goody-goody best friend who keeps to herself and doesn't have an opinion, she's the TOTAL opposite and if she has a problem she clearly states it and puts your ass in your place.

After our catching up conversation in her 2016 Dodge Avenger, we pulled up in the very much dreaded Olympic high school😥. I was extremely far from popular and was the person people could pick on just for fun. It never really got to me but it is what it is.

As we are walking in I pass the most  popular and best basketball player in my school Lucas Coly. It was an understatement that Lucas was cute BUT he's also my top bully.

Next thing I'm know I'm face flat with the hard cold tile floors. "Uhhh" I groan in pain probably having a knot in my forehead.

"Haha bitch get yo clumsy ass up" Lucas said to me.

I huffed then got up and gave him a glare already hearing Carmen cussing him out. I breathe in and out to control my anger even though I know I'm not gonna do anything.

"You dumb ass nigga! you know you see my friend there, I should beat yo Ronald McDonald looking ass." She says going all in on him.

"Well it's not my fault the hoe walked into my shoe." him and his group of friends laugh at his stupid remark. Before Carmen could start again I pulled her away,not wanting to deal with the situation.

"I really hate that dumb ass nigga,always starting shit with you" Carmen says while rolling here eyes. I simply walk ahead of her to get to my first period which I unfortunately have with Lucas.

Once I get to my class I pull out my iPhone 6 which I worked VERY hard for over the summer. The bell ringed and students started piling into the classroom, last came Lucas and he shared a slight glance at me telling me the situation from earlier wasn't over. I sigh and focus on the teacher, I don't really pay attention but get good grades most time. I eventually put my head down and went to sleep.

"Ms.Westbrooks, Ms.westbrooks!" I wake up hearing someone calling my name.

"Please no sleeping in my class." The teacher says as everyone starts laughing, I put my head down and start blushing.
————————————————————
After 4 long periods it's time for lunch!!! I meet up with Carmen as we walk to the cafeteria together. I never really eat school food but today I'm starving, Carmen sits down while I go stand in the lunch line.