Chapter Four- Dreadful Memories

Hey guys sorry that I didn't post a chapter yesterday my wifi was down! Anyway... Please be sure to comment, vote, and share for my book, Thanks!

~ Bayleigh :)

*Memory*

" Come on it will be fun! I promise." He chuckles while stroking my hand with his thumb.

" Ugh fine! But I'm forcing you to be the designated driver." I say while getting up out of the bed and putting on a shirt.

" Fine by me. Now go get ready we're leaving in two hours." Valentino replies while putting on his shirt.

I quickly take a shower and then search my closet for something to wear. Finally after compensating after a gold strapless dress and a navy blue V-neck dress I decided on the navy blue. After that I quickly did my makeup and curled my hair and then went to my closet to grab a pair of white stilettos. Then I headed to the kitchen and saw Valentino sitting there patiently for me. When he heard me walking into the kitchen he turned around and looked me up and down. Valentino's eyes land onto my eyes and he looks at me with pure lust and admiration.

" Val stop it." I say as I can feel the blush creeping up my cheeks.

" I'm sorry Tes I just can't help it. You're so beautiful. " he says as his plants a kiss on my forehead.

" You flatter me too much." I say chuckling as I wrap my arms around his neck.

" But I don't do it enough." He says while planting a gentle kiss on my lips.

" We have to go..." I say even though I'd love to continue this.

" Fine but when we get back we're resuming where we left off. " Val chuckles.

Once we get into his Ferrari we start to head to the party and I notice that Valentino seems a little bit nervous.

" Val, is everything okay?" I ask him with a concerned expression.

He turns to me and his eyes are saying ' no it's not' but he speaks otherwise " Yea everything is fine Tes."

The rest of the ride is silent, but once there we walk up to the house and as I'm about to enter Val grabs my arm

" I love you Tes." he says as he gives me a kiss.

" I love you too Val. Are you sure that everything is okay?" I ask him.

He nods and we head into the loud party that's filled with the smell of sweat and alcohol. As Valentino and I made our way to the kitchen multiple people stopped to look at us and I don't blame them. We were known as the ' Power Couple' at school. Finally we made it to the kitchen and then got ourselves drinks. I grabbed Val's hand and led him to the dance floor and we danced for a while, until my drink was gone.

" Want a refill?" Val asked pointing towards my cup.

I noded and then shouted over the music " I'm gonna find a restroom" he nodded and then we went our separate ways.

After about fifteen minutes of trying to find a bathroom in this huge house I finally found one but then had to wait in line.

Soon enough ten minutes later I was done doing my business and was trying to find my way back to Valentino. I kept looking for him and it seemed like everywhere. It'd been about two hours and I was still searching I kept looking room after room but couldn't find him. Until I opened the door to see him trailing kisses down a brunette's stomach, whose shirt was on the floor along with her pants and she was in nothing but a bra and underwear. With MY boyfriend. I couldn't move I couldn't do anything but stand there and just watch.

Finally I managed to say something " Valentino." It came out as only a whisper but he heard it.

His head snapped up when he heard my voice and his eyes were filled with lust from when he was looking at her, but when he saw me they became broken. And when he saw me he didn't say anything he just stared at me. I couldn't take it I just broke when I saw him. I turned and ran ignoring him as he called after me. I ran and ran until I was outside of the house and then I just fell down and broke. I bawled and sat there crying for what felt like hours. I cried until there was nothing left to cry.

I called for a cab but I didn't know where I was going until I got into the car. I told the driver to take e to the airport and to step on it. I wanted to get away from this place as fast as I could. And so I did. I left my small state and went to a bigger one, I went to Europe. With nothing, notta. I began a new life. I got a job at a bakery, I got a small apartment and I began a new life. But I had gotten myself into an addiction, I became an alcoholic and I had the addiction very bad. That was the only thing that kept me going all day but I was still the same happy person I'd used to be, just drunk. And I was happy until my three brothers found me and dragged me back to the tiny state that I'd used to live in. They forced me into rehab and after a few months I was sober and ready to move on.

But Valentino kept trying to see me and eventually I'd had enough and told him to stay the hell away from me because he was dead to me. So from then on he never saw me again and I began a new life without him. Everything was great until I saw him eight months ago with the same brunette who ruined our relationship kissing him, correction making out with him in public. They didn't notice me but I sure as hell noticed them and all over again I became broken. But this time I didn't run away instead I became addicted again but this time it was a useful addiction, fighting. I took out all of my anger and sadness on it. I started going to fighting rings and began to go to fight clubs. I even competed in an underground tournament. It was all that was keeping me going to this day. But it still hurt like hell to think back to that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks guys! Be sure to vote, comment and share!

~Bayleigh :)