chapter 9

guys im so sorry i haven't updated in ages,i was involved in a car accident, and was put in hostpital for a month.  omg i checked my profile the other day and it said i was a male and omg i nearly had an hreat attack lol.... so guys im actully a female :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------chapter 9

i cant belive thaat just happend,Sam was not gay. I dont want to think about what alex has done to him.I need to speck to Tom,i pulled my car over  and got my phone out i hade 6 messages.

DAD

heyy sweetheart,

i shall be back this weekend, you are going to be so jelouse of my tan, i will have to take you to the carribiean somethimes soon. Dont worry i have got a new chef coming he will be thier tomorrow, and i made sure i have stoopedn sams pay check.

love ya 

dad :) xxx

TOM

Skyla where are you?...i know you must be really confused because i am to,i dont want you to be alone right now... please text me back....im not angry at you.

love youu 

ALEX

Skyla you wont have to worry about Sam any more. 

be careful 

love ya xx

MIKE

Be safe sis 

love ya x

PAUL

be carful.

love ya x

LEWIS

dont do anything stupid

love ya x  

i just replyed to to and ask him to walk to the park and ill pick him up.

i turned my car of and leaned back into my seat and i just shut my eyes for  secound and blackness clounded my vission.

i jumped when i heard a tap on my car window. I looked up to see Tom, i moved into the passager seat to move so Tom could drive.

"hey babe, are you okay?" Tom asked

"Tom im fine i just needed to get out."

tom turned the car on, and started to drive. Im so lucky to have Tom. i remember the first time we meet.

*FLASKBACK*

I was walking around the shopping centure on my own. Thier was this new store opening called sugar daddy. i deciede to go in to the store. i saw some sparkly vans and i whent up to the desk and ask if they had them in my size. 

" so you must be the pretty lady that wanted to try on these shoes" i looked up to see a geourges guy. i look at his name tag it said Tom.

" and you must be the hot guy to come and give me these show to try on then huh?" i sent him one of my killer smiles.

" yes shortstuff i am the hot guy that would be me" he flirted back.

He showed me to the chairs. i got ready to take my shoes of and he stoped me and took them of himself.

END OF FLASHBACK 

the shoe where the perfect fit,so are me and him. i smile as i see im wearing the sparkly vans.

" skylar any one home" i blink to see Tom waving his hand in my face.

i look to see that we are at toms house.