happy days

i open the lid of cookie dough ice cream,i scop ut a bit onto my spoon and just about as i felt the cool ice cream hit my lips the ice cream and spoon is taken out of my hands.

"Hey!,what was that for?" i shout as i spin round and see Lewis.

"Skyla for know very well that you cant have Ben and Jerry's fish fod ice cream." he says with a smirk what a jerk.

"You suck!" i mumble as i hope of the stall.

"what was that sky?" lewis asks

"nothing" i saw as i walk up too pauls room.

i walk into his room and see nobody,Where is he?.

"Paul you in hear?" i call.

"Yeah i am just come into my living room bit."

i walk into the living room bit to find him on his laptop.i smile and sit next to him on the fluffy green sofa thingyy.

"What ya doing?" i ask in a sing song voice.

"just looking for some new clothes wanna help?" he say and types in some desiner.

"paul do you even have to ask?" i smirk and take the laptop of him and type in  a new brand call super dry.

superdry anit expesive as all the other clothes we where but i think he will like super dry and that is all that matters.

"do you like this?" i say and point to a hoddie.

after about three hours of shooping online we had got a hole new seletion of clothes.And me and paul even got matching hoodys for superdry.i even got Tom a hoddy that says 'skylas bitch'.That will get him back for getting me the jeans.so all them clothes will come tomorrow.

im like so bored.i have an idea. i run to my roo change into some work out clothes and jog to the dance room.

GUYS SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I CANT THINK ATM GOT A LOAD GOING ON SO I UPLOADED A LIL SOMTING FOR YA ILL UPDATE TOMOZ FOR YA GUYS