Strong Together

Niall:

Kiersten's foot massage made my whole body tingle with warmth. Her laugh made me smile and want to laugh for no reason. It wasn't like she had a funny laugh. It was really cute. I just liked seeing her so happy.

She climbed into the limo and immediately curled into Harry's chest. She wrinkled her nose, "You smell, babe." But she made no attempt to move.

"You've told me that already, sweetheart." Harry said kissing the top of her head. I needed to do something. I needed to feel her touch. I positioned myself so I was directly across from her. I took my shoes off and stuck my feet in her lap.

She looked at me, "I already gave you your foot massage!" She said knocking my feet on the floor.

"That was like thirty seconds! Pleeeease? My feet are sore." I said making puppy dog eyes and sticking my bottom lip out.

"Ugh. Niiiiall."

"Please? I love you forever." I said batting my eyelashes at her. Not that a foot massage could actually change that. I thought.

Kiersten tried to make an angry face at me but it failed miserably. I smiled. She was so adorable I couldn't help myself.

"Kiersten, just do it so he stops whining." Zayn pleaded.

"Fine. But only for the sake of everyone else in the car." Kiersten said grabbing my foot.

I grinned at her and relaxed into the seat. I closed my eyes and imagined what it would be like to hold her in my arms and call her my princess.

Zayn:

Niall looked so happy with his feet on Kiersten's lap. I honestly felt bad for him. I knew he wouldn't pull anything, but I also knew that he would do everything in his power to become close to her, maybe even closer than Harry. I don't think that Harry will suspect anything but that doesn't mean Kiersten won't. I don't want Niall to scare her off. Because, I honestly believe that Niall and Kiersten are meant to be. It will take time but I think that Kiersten will see it. Kiersten is much to innocent for Harry.

I have always been crazy protective of Niall and I was starting to become the same way with Kiersten. I wanted them to be together because I knew they wouldn't hurt each other. I was so afraid of Harry hurting Kiersten. I knew he wouldn't do it intentionally, but Harry can be careless sometimes. I just hope that if he does hurt her he doesn't break her. If he breaks her and she does something crazy Niall will break too, and then the band will be gone. If Niall is gone there is no One Direction. People always say that Niall shouldn't be in the band and that he doesn't deserve everything he has. It's hard because Niall was already really insecure and all of those horrible people just confirmed what he already believed about himself. All of us guys tried to tell him differently that we really wanted him in the band, but sometimes he just didn't believe it.

Niall was fragile, just like Kiersten and I hope that one day maybe they can be strong together.