Kissing

Harry:

Kiersten walked up to the table. There was something different about her. She looked...irritated. I stood up so she could slide in the booth. She didn't sit down. Instead she turned her head looking me straight in the eyes. I have never seen her eyes look like that before. It actually scared me. It was like a mixture of anger and sadness. "Can we go somewhere? I want to talk."

"Sure, love." I said. We turned and started walking. I placed my hand on the small of her back and her entire body tensed up. I knew she was mad at me. We walked into the bar and she sat down on a couch in a sort of lounge area. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders but she shrugged it off.

"Did you really have to tell everyone about it?" She hissed.

"No. It's honestly not that big of a deal." I said angrily. This is what she was mad about? Seriously?

"Yes. Harry it is." She said back just as angrily.

"Everyone gets hickeys, Kiersten. No one even cares."

"I care, Harry. What if someone else heard you? Someone not in our group? My first hickey was just announced to the world. And I'm sure everyone was listening. You are Harry Styles, you know." There were tears in her eyes.

I gulped, "That was your first hickey?"

She nodded, "And now Eleanor and Danielle probably think I'm just another slut because I've only known you for four days."

"They don't think that." I said grabbing her hand.

She pulled her hand away. She was angry and ashamed. I could see it in her eyes. "How do you know?"

"One little hickey is not going to make someone think you're a slut." I said harshly. "You're innocence thing is getting kind of frustrating. It's not like we have sex all the time. Although, that would be nice!"

She let out a whimper and I realized how close I was to her and how angry I sounded. "Sorry, that I have morals and standards, Harry." She said, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Shit. I'm sorry, sweetheart." I said rubbing her back. "It's just hard for me. I've never dated a girl like you, before. Everyone has been much more experienced and confident. You're beautiful and you're an amazing kisser, too. You know that?"

She shook her head no ever slightly. "No one's ever told you you're a good kisser?" I asked shocked. She really was quite amazing at it. She shook her head no again. "How many guys have you kissed?"

"Real kisses or pecks? Are we including you?"

"Pecks don't count. Not including me."

"Three."

"If we counted pecks?"

"Four."

"How many girls have you kissed, Harry?"

"Way more than four." I said cradling my head in my hands. She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Do you forgive me? I won't tell anyone anything that we don't unless you say it's okay."

"I forgive you." She said sweetly kissing me. I closed my eyes and lightly rested one hand on her jaw and with my free hand I laced my fingers with her. I heard the quiet click on the camera and I knew this kiss would be front-page news in the morning.