Madison Square Garden

Start from the beginning

"I've never done anything embarrassing in front of a girl. I don't really get embarrassed very easily. I just wanted to hear Louis tell the story about dumping water on Eleanor." I said. Everyone laughed. "But I do have a story about a girl that I like that embarrassed her self in front of me." I glanced at Kiersten. Her blue eyes were wide and her mouth formed a perfect 'o'. I laughed and she blushed.

"So I'm in Starbucks getting a tea and Niall some food," I paused for everyone to laugh, "When I spot this gorgeous girl. I'm thinking of every excuse in the book to talk to her. I see her talking and laughing with these two guys and she bumps shoulders with one and it sends her flying backwards directly into me. I caught her and stood her up. Her face was so red she was so embarrassed, and I thought it was quite funny. So were talking, and one of the guys she was with says something to her. She whipped around so fast that she hit her head against mine. It really hurt, but there was no way I was going to let her see that. So I just laughed, again. And now every time we're together or talking she does something clumsy. And I find it hilarious. Does everyone know who I'm talking about?"

The entire crowd screamed "Kiersten!" I laughed. I went to the edge of the stage and hopped down and walked to the gate right in front of her. No one in the front row moved, they just watched me intently. I motioned for her to come. She took a few steps towards me and I cupped her face in my hands.

"Sorry, I embarrassed you, love. But I love that story so much." I said into the microphone. She blushed but didn't say anything. I held the microphone away from us and kissed her. Everyone cheered. Kiersten went back to her place and I climbed back up on the stage. "We're going to have a party!" I yelled and we all ran off stage to get ready to sing our last song of the night, Up All Night. We ran back out after we caught our breath and got some water. We finished singing the song. And ran back off the stage we stood breathlessly waiting for our cue to go back and do our encore song. The manager nodded and we ran back out, sang a new song off the album and then came back stage.

Zayn and Niall went to their dressing rooms to change while Louis, Liam, and I waited impatiently for the girls to get backstage.

I saw them and I pulled Kiersten into a hug. "You're all sweaty and gross." She said wrinkling her nose at me. I laughed and kissed it. "Also, I hate you." She said staring into my eyes with an expression that said the exact opposite of what had come out of her mouth.

"I tell you this an awful lot, you're a terrible liar." I said kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.

She pulled away, "Harry, you stink." She said removing my hands from her bum. She walked down out the door and down the hall. I followed her with my eyes. She knocked on Niall's door and he opened it. She hugged him and he let her in.

I was left there alone and stinky. I started walking down the hall. Zayn came out of his dressing room. "Ready to go back to the hotel?" He asked. I nodded. We reached Niall's door. I threw it open half expecting the two of them to be making out. Thankfully that is not what I found. Kiersten was sitting on the make-up counter laughing with an apple in her hand. While Niall was bent over the counter trying to shove as many pieces of Irish cream chocolates into his mouth as he could. "That's ten, Niall. You can stop now!" Kiersten said laughing.

Niall swallowed and chugged water. "I think I get my reward, now!" He said climbing on the counter. He pulled his shoes of and stuck his feet out.

"What's reward?" I asked.

"A foot massage," Kiersten grumbled.

Niall laughed, "Have you ever seen how much stuff you can fit in your mouth?"

Kiersten nodded but didn't say anything. "Well come on then. Tell us about it!" Zayn said impatiently.

Kiersten continued rubbing Niall's feet as he moaned. Yep, this was awkward. "I can fit fifty-two tootsie-rolls in my mouth."

Niall stopped moaning and his jaw dropped open, "Fifty-two! That's crazy."

"They were just the little ones." Kiersten said like it wasn't a big deal. "I ended up choking and not being able to swallow."

Zayn laughed at how dirty that sounded and Kiersten shot him a look. He shrugged, "Come on guys. Let's get back to the hotel. I want a beer."

"Yay!" Niall said pulling his feet away from Kiersten and jumping down off the counter.

Kiersten smiled as he ran out the door. "Niall likes beer, huh?"

"Almost as much as he likes food, Justin Bieber, and Barack Obama."

Kiersten laughed. "I get food and Justin Bieber, I do. But Barack Obama? That's so weird."

"Niall's quite weird." I said helping her down off the counter. She nodded in agreement. We walked out to the car hand in hand.