Chapter 1: It was good.

Many years ago, when everything wasn't made... And there was no sound... No light.... Not a thing.

It was dark. The only thing you could hear was the sound of silence. The void was empty as if you were staring into complete darkness. It symbolizes that this was evil.

The void had transferred everything that was bad to a complete opposite.

A small yellow, bright orb appeared and started to float around. The small orb looked around.

This was its canvas.

And it was the artist.

The goodness of the void gave hope that the orb would bring happiness and prosperity to the darkness.

The orb noted how dark the area was... And within under a few seconds... There was light.

An explosion happened. A universe appeared. Inside the Universe contained trillions of smaller galaxies that created light.

The orb was going to choose a galaxies. One that would contain a special task.

All the galaxies made different shapes, showing how they well would deserve that task. Doing whatever task the orb sent them to do.

The orb went around other galaxies. Searching for one specific unique - There it was. She was smiling at the other galaxies. Not really caring if she would be pick, but helping the other galaxies. Even though the others didn't care none for her.

The orb floated closer to her. The galaxy let her hair spiral into the empty space.

She noticed the orb staring at her as she said, "Hello there, God. I am sure your search for your galaxy is going very well." The orb just looked at her, knowing that she was the one who would be assigned the task. "You." Her milky hair fell messily down. "W-What?" God spoke with a gentle voice, "Milky Way, I will choose you to contain a world. With this, you must choose one of your brightest stars." Her hair went back into a nice flowing spiral. She replied softly, "I will not let you down, father."

She carefully examined all the stars. She didn't want a star too little, for she was afraid the world would be too big that it would leave. Milky didn't want a star to big, for she was terrified that the world would be too attracted to it and burn up. She sighed and looked over at one of the stars.

One of her stars was concentrating, humming a small tune. The star was a bright yellow. It wasn't too hot like the blue ones, nor too cold like the red ones. It was a perfect medium size.

Milky slowly reached out to grab the star and kept it close to ger shoulder. "As like our father, I have chosen a task for you. One that will be simple. You must keep our father's worlds in orbit. I want you to take care of them. Promise you will do this for me, and not let him down? Everything you do will reflect off of me."

The star nodded in response as the galaxy handed the star to God.

God took a hold of it. "Little star, all the planets will be under your control. Keep them in their place. Comfort them when they are feeling cold." God made 8 planets. He glimpsed over and accidentally made a 9th one. The star watched in awe as his creator's mistakes were also perfection.

The star kept his concentration at a constant speed, making all the planets orbit. He smiled at God, thanking him for his chance to be unique.
God looked over at one of planets and grabbed it. He started to mold it into his own figure. He created one specific thing about it.

He made it live.

He created life.

God continued making all of the animals, until it hit him.

"I shall create man."

His wish soon created the small man.

He smiled.

"I have created man, and it shall be good. This will be the cause of all of the creations I have made. Everything was made for one person. Years... Maybe Centuries... There will be a person who will know to save the others... Who will vanquish all the bad that comes to the human."

All of the galaxies and all of the stars just watched and smiled knowing that, soon, their hero will be one to help them from the doomed universe.

God grinned.

And it was good.