Chapter Twelve: Winter Break at the Burrow

Start from the beginning

        After staying at the Burrow for a few days, Christmas Eve came and it was snowing. First came Rose's Uncle Percy, his wife, Audrey, and their kids, Molly and Lucy. Lucy was eight and Molly was fourteen. Molly had short red hair and was a bit more outgoing and friendly than her sister. Lucy had more brownish hair and wore glasses. She acted more like her father.

        Next, Bill and Fleur came with their kids, Victorie, Dominique, and Louis. Victorie, as you proably guessed, was dressed fashionably for the occasion and brought Teddy along. Dominique, her fifteen year old younger sister, was also very pretty with long red hair and a bright personality. Louis was thirteen and had light blonde hair like Victorie. He was a nice person once you got to know him, but he seemed a bit awkward. 

        Rose's Uncle Charlie came and he was single as a pringle, despite being the oldest Weasley sibling.

        Harry, Ginny, James, Albus, and Lily came of course.

        Lastly, George and his wife Angelina came. He had a seven year old named Fred and a two year old daughter named Roxanne.

        So many people! Rose felt like the Burrow was about to collapse on her head. And to be honest it probably was.

        "Alright, group picture! Rose is letting me borrow her camera!" Arthur shouted excitedly. Slowly, everyone got into the same position as last Christmas.

        "I think we're going to need a bigger camera!" Said Molly.

        "Or a smaller family!" Shouted Dominique.

        "Wait, where is Victorie?" Fleur suddenly realized her eldest daughter was missing. All of a sudden a blonde haired girl wrapped up in a blue haired boy came tumbling out of the closet. The Burrow erupted in laughter.

        "I think we found them!" Charlie exclaimed loudly, doubling over in laughter. Teddy and Victorie stood back up. Teddy's hair turned bright red.

       "Aw, they remind me of you and Ginny." Said George, nudging Harry.

        "Oh, shut up, George." Ginny rolled her eyes. After everything had calmed down a bit, Arthur snapped the picture.

        "Let's help Grandma Molly put the food on the table." Audrey said to Molly.

        "Why don't you carry that plate of chicken." Audrey told Molly.

       "Wingardium Leviosa!" Molly took out her wand, but the spell backfired and the plate crashed to the ground.

        "Molly! Clean this mess up!" Exclaimed Audrey. 

        "You're not even allowed to practice spells outside of school, it's Hogwarts policy!" Shouted Lucy, pointing at Molly. She knew a lot for an eight year old.

        "Lucy reminds me of you. The snotty attitude, the I'm-so-much-smarter-and-better-than-you look." Hugo said. Rose kicked his leg.

         "Ronald!" Hermione's voice suddenly interrupted any ongoing conversation. Everyone looked at Ron. He was eating two chicken wings all at once.

        "Did pick that up off the ground?" Percy cried, obviously disgusted.

        "Mahmnnm." Ron replied, his mouth filled with chicken.

        "Ron! Use your words!" Hermione said. Ron threw away the chicken sadly.

        "I'm hungry!" Explained Ron. Hermione shook her head.

        "Well let's eat!" Exclaimed Ginny. They ate the delicious feast.

         Afterword, Rose took many pictures and videos and went on her laptop. Rose showed some of her pictures to her mother.

         "Rose, you're becoming quite the photographer!" Hermione smiled, proud of her daughter. Rose thanked her. Her mum scrolled through her photos from that night. There were pictures of Uncle Charlie showing Lucy pictures of dragons (she loved the creatures just like Charlie), Bill talking to Dominique, Lily, Hugo, Albus, and James playing cards in their new Christmas sweaters, Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione talking and laughing, George and his son drinking hot cocoa while Roxanne napped in Angelina's arms, and even more.

       Rose sat her camera down for a second to go get hot chocolate, and when she came back she found a 'selfie' of James and Hugo. Rose laughed and went back to writing on her laptop. Once everyone was calmed down and a bit tired, they could all have a normal conversation.

        "So, how has your first year of school been going so far?" Grandma Molly asked Albus and Rose.

        "Pretty good." Albus answered. Rose nodded.

       "Meet any new friends?" Grandma Molly asked.

        "Yeah. Matt, Charlie, Azalea, and Alice." Albus said. Rose nodded once again and kept on writing.

        "What about you, Rose?" Asked Grandma Molly.

        "Same friends as Albus." She replied, looking up from her computer. She looked back down when it was silent for a few minutes.

        "Ah. What about Scorpius?" Grandad Arthur suddenly asked. Everyone stopped what they were doing at the mention of the Malfoy. Rose quickly looked up. She felt everyone's eyes on her and suddenly became embarrassed.

          "What about him?" Rose asked Grandad Arthur.

         "I heard you got into a food fight with him." Grandma Molly said.

         "A food fight? Wow!" Exclaimed Molly. Audrey gave her a look.

        "Yes." Rose said quietly. She wasn't exactly proud of what she'd done.

        "Our good little Rose in a food fight? I can't believe it!" Hugo said, imitating his grandmother. Hermione also gave him a look.

        "So, what about Scorpius?" Victorie was starting to say. She was looking at Rose funny.

        "Goodnight, I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas!" Rose hurriedly ran upstairs.