Save me

(Y/n) P.O.V

During practice, I learned how to fly, shot my bow and arrow, learned how to fight, and learned two special moves. One is Howl Spin. Howl Spin is when I howl that is in a funnel tunnel and can destroy anything. And Gray Sprint is when I call a gray wolf sprint and it can fix anything. So I'm like a combination of Chat Noir and Ladybug. Which is weird but cool. It was 10:30 when I was walking home late at night. Then someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a dark ally. They pushed me against the wall and got close to me. Their leg was between mine and they held my hands above my head. "Why a girl like you out in the open like this? Are u waiting for me?" His breathe smelled like alcohol, guess the guys is crazy. "Let go of me you freak!" They smiled and came closer to me. "Why should I? U too cute for me to let go." Then more he came closer, the less time I could think of a plan. "HELPED!!!! ANYBODY!!!!" He squeezed my hands harder as I yelped in pain. "SHUT UP U BRAT!" Red marks started to appear as he squeezed me tighter. I yelped then someone fell near us. The mysterious person punched the guy as he fell to the ground. Before he could get up, they picked me up in s bridal way and jumped on a roof. As I touch the suit, I knew who it was. My knight n' shining armor saved me.

Chat Noir/ Adrien P.O.V

I picked her up and jumped away. I'm glad I got here before he caused her anymore pain. I felted her held me closer to her and felt glad. I'm lucky that I heard her call. And that I saved my princess. I took her to her house and she told me that to go through the front door. I told her it wasn't a good idea but she said it was okay. We went in and there was no one there. She said that her mom left out of town for the weekend. Which was good cause I could tell that I'm staying at a friends house but stay here. I took her to the couch and sat her down and sat beside her. I picked her up once again but put her on my lap. "Are u okay princess?" I asked in a seduce voice as she laughed. " I'm okay my knight n' shining armor. Just he squeezed my hands to hard and they turned red but they looked better now." I immediately took her wrist and looked at them. There was little spots of red on them and I kissed each and every one of them. "What are u doing chat? U baby!" I smirked and continued. "My princess have to heal heel to the top of your head." I kissed her forehead as she giggled the cute way she does. "I see, want something to eat?" She got up and went to the kitchen. I funny idea came to me as I followed and snaked my hands around her waist from behind. "I want u of course." I whispered in her ear as she blushed a little. "Chat u player." She turned around and kissed me. Of course I kissed back but then a call came. (Y/n) looked at me like: really?? I answered and it was ladybug. Dang it! I forgot I had to patrol. I told (y/n) that I had to leave said she said it was fine. As I left, I knew I had to do something for her for this.

Ladybug P.O.V (back to her!!!)

I called Chat cause he was 1 hour late. As he FINALLY came, he had a smile yet a way??? face. "What?" He jumped by me. "I was with someone u know! I had a girl with me then I had to come here, got to ruin the moment." Jealousy rose. Why should I be jealous? I don't even like him, do I? I thought. "Whatever" I said as we patrol Paris.