imagine: you and Thranduil finding out you are pregnant

Imagine :you and Thranduil finding out you are pregnant

"Y/n wake up" You hear Thranduil say. You pretend you did not heard him and you keep sleeping.

"Wake up" he says and you open your eyes widely and you laugh as you feel his figers tickling you.

"Ok ok I'm awake" you say and you look straight in his blue eyes.

"I brought you these" he says and gives you a bouquet of red roses.

"Oh Thranduil they are beautiful" you say. But the scent of roses comes up to your nose and upsets your stomach. "I-I have to go to the bathroom" you say and you run to the closest bathroom. You open the door.You kneel on the floor where you throw up.

"Y/n are you alright" you hear Thranduil's worried voice coming from behind you.

"Yes I'm fine I was just not feeling very well" You say as you stand up from the cold floor. You are walking to your room but you feel dizzy and your steps are getting heavy and unstable. You lean on the wall trying to drive off the dizzyness.

"Y/n are you sure you are alright you better go to the healer." He says ad puts his hand around your waist.You are ready to tell him one more time that you are fine but when you open your mouth the words can't come out and everything goes black.

You slowly open your eyes and you are at the healer's room. The first thing that comes to your mind is Thranduil you are sure that he is very woried for you.

"Where is my husband?" you ask the healer while she approaches you.

"He is just outside the door I told him to wait out while I was examining you" she says.

"So what is your diagnosis?" you ask.

"Congratulations my lady you are with child" She says and you go from sock to absolute joy

"Can I leave now?" You ask you can not wait to tell Thranduil the news of your pregnancy.She nods. You get off of the bed you were sitting on and you open the door only to see Thranduil standing outside with a worried look.

"Y/n are you alright" He asks you.

"I'm perfectly fine" You say and hug him

"What did the healer said" He asks.

"We are blessed with a child Thranduil" you say and tears of joy appear to your eyes.

"I'm going to be a father" He whispers. "I'm going to be a father" he says louder with joy.

"Are you happy my love?" you ask.

"Of course I'm happy meleth nin Iam the happiest elf of middle earth. He says and kisses your lips.

Hope you liked it