Chapter 24 Lucky Charm

Start from the beginning

She hissed angrily looking straight in my eyes with anger stuffed in her browns that made them look a shade darker than normal.

Her eyes widened as she put in an effort to get out of my grip. I knew if I didn't let her go, she'll get more upset seeing her helplessness.

I softened my grip and said looking straight in her yes "Listen I'll let you go but listen to me" our bodies still pressed and her eyes focused direct on my lips.

Shit why was that bringing some hot stirring???

I ignored my traitorous body and focused on Shyna.

"I am sorry. I was very scared. Hell! I thought I lost you and would never see you again and it was my entire fault. Please don't leave me. I need you. I need your company." I closed my eyes; looking at her golden orbs which wasn't doing any good giving me all the wrong influences.

"Let me loose." She said softly with no tinge of anger in her voice.

I took a deep breath of relaxation but did not let her go.

"Will you stay on the grounds while I am doing my fitness?" I asked with utmost innocence softening my force of pinning her and let her loose.

I gave my pleading, guilty face, and the ones they term as puppy dog face or whatever! I did not care. I did not want her to leave.

Empathy crossed her eyes; she got lost in her thoughts probably assessing her decision and finally nodded in agreement.

"I guess that a yes" I asked excited.

She nodded.

My hand left the wall easing her from being pinned and rested on her waist.

I rested my head on her shoulder breathing easy. It was then I realized how tensed I was.

She let me do it.

She did not kick me on my balls for that!!!!

What happened after that wasn't under my control as I gripped her giant hoodie form the waist where my hand was rested and pulled it over her neck.

She gasped, I guess it was harsh.

I knew she was wearing a Nike sports underneath and she sported it well in front of me and there was no need of embarrassment for her in that.

She still stared at me with a horrified expression.

 Before she could react I immediately removed my tee which had no.10 printed on it. I pushed it down on her neck ignoring the fact that it was sweaty, neither did she object. She was too stunned with what I was doing.

"I want you to wear this. I can easily spot you out in this and again this is lucky for me." I bit my inner cheeks slightly embarrassed at what I was saying.

 I always felt it was my lucky charm

Don't judge me even the gods of cricket believes in charms!!! Hell!! Even Andy Murray doesn't shave during the entire grand slam event; his lucky charm.

"You can sit and assess my performance, list down my weakness, do anything but be there with me. Sit in front of me." I said trying to give her something to occupy herself.

"I know I am being obnoxious but this place is so new and the tournament; I am so stressed, I cannot afford to loose my companion." I said earning a faint curve synonym to a near smile from her.

"I am sorry." She whispered spoke "I should have informed you before leaving."

I was stunned at her apology- a rare thing displayed by her.