My eyes glazed at a black creature which was infront of me.I gasped.And shaked my head to the sides.I wondered what it would be but I didn't really bother about it so I went on with my work.

I explained everything to uncle what just happened to anirudh.He didn't know whether to feel happy or sad when he came to know that anirudh is gaining his lost memories.he knew that he the one should comfort me for anirudh beingings like this.but it was just the opposite that i was comforting uncle and gave him so much positive vibes.That this project will go smoothly and I even had a thought that anirudh will not hate me in any means.

Right after talking with uncle I went to meet my friends.I told them that anirudh is gaining his lost memories.Everyone mumbled and wondered what they going to do now.

"Anika,so what do we do now!?" Everyone pouted. "Wait,guys dont get panic ani cant recognize the girl who he was with but he remembers this place and the moments he spent with nainaa.Now we need to search for nainaa.My aim is the house next door."I said with my shaky voice.They all reminded silent thinking what im going to do.

We all gathered together to have our dinner.Just after that joey planned for camp fire and have some fun.Anirudh was perfectly alright after taking a sweet nap for hours.

Time to have some fun...

"Holaaa everyone come here!? Lets have some fun.!" Joey shouted with his excitements..Rayan turned on the mp3 player to make our night way more fun.Everyone was just having their time but me I was busy thinking how im going to meet nainaa.I had only those thoughts in my mind.

"Anika..come join me!" anirudh called me with a loving tone.I nodded my head saying no for joining him.He kept his face sad.I knew he was pretending.But still I hesitated his approach because I wasnt feeling to enjoy them.

After a while anirudh came and sat beside me.He placed his hand on my knees and asked sweetly "Are you okay!? Why arent you not willing to have fun at the camp fire!?" I gave a fake smile at him and said "I just dont feel like.I think I will go to my room and take rest." Anirudh smiled. "Okay go take rest." He said by placing his hand on my cheeks.

I went inside my room as I couldn't stay there.I washed my face and went to the balcony to feel the air.While I was having a look at the views and the trees.My eyes caught to see the person yet again.Its none other than the person who I met the other day when abinaya was lost.Well,yeah nainaa was that person who brought my neice back.But I wasnt able to see the person's face properly.To make sure if its nainaa I quickly ran to the terrace but just in a miss of time that person went somewhere.To my surprise that person is living next to my house where I actually aimed for.I thought to myself "My calculation is right.That's nainaa..She is alive.Yess it is her.That same bracelet which I saw on her hand on that day...I should somehow go meet her by tonight." I didn't know what to do as soon as I came to know that my nerves all started to give me tickles feels.

Just then I came to know that my friends are looking for me.I went down and appeared infront of them.

"Dude where did you go!?" Mahi asked,in a anger tone.I looked at her casually.

"Why!? What's wrong!? I was at the terrace." I casually said by hugging my pillow which was near.

"Your potato is looking for you,better go and covince him.He look so frustrated." Mahima said crossing her fringers.

I sniffed myself and jumped off my couch.I opened the door to step my foot out just on time nisha pouted "Heyy anika can you fill up my water bottle while coming back!? " I smiled at her and got the water bottle.I slowly stepped my foot out.

A hard screw which was sharpen just poked into my right foot.I ouched with so much of pain.It all happened without my presences as I didn't look down and walk.I was just screaming in so much of pain and seeing the blood rolling out.Nisha and Mahima gasped.