The Crush - A Camren Fanfic part 1

Chapter 1:

{Camila’s POV} 

"Wake up Mila! Time for school" My mom yell from downstairs. I groaned and sat up, I jumped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I got in the shower, when I got out I put on a crop top from forever 21, a pair of skinny jeans, red converse, and i white bow. I brushed my teeth real quick and ran downstairs for breakfast, I texted ally "Hey, could you give me a ride to school?" "Sure! No problem I’ll be there in a few" "Okay thanks see ya in a few". I choked down my breakfast real quick. I heard ally’s car horn, I jumped out of my seat and put my plate in the sink. “Bye mom love you!” I yelled as i ran out the door “Bye Mila love you too! Have a good dayat school” she yelled back. I opened the door of ally’s car and I hoped in the passengers seat. “Hello” she said while smiling “hey” I half smiled at her “Hey Mila” dinah said from the back seat I jump and turn to her “Oh my god Dinah I didn’t know you where there you almost gave me a heart attack” she started to laugh “Its not funny” I pout, she giggled. It’s been awkward between us lately, ever since I came out to them I just haven’t felt comfortable around them. It had been about a mouth since i told ally and Dinah about me being a lesbian. We arrived at school, we all hopped out of the car and walked into school together.  "Want me to go with you to your locker?" dinah asked "No, it’s okay." she nodded "Okay bye mila see you after school." she said as Ally and her walked to their first class. As I headed to my locker I saw Lauren Jauregui, The most beautiful and popular girl in school. as I was walking down the hall to my locker I could see lauren head to hers as well, We got to our lockers at the same time. 

{Lauren’s POV} 

I opened my locker and got my books, I glanced over at camila “Hi” I muttered under my breath, hoping for a response “Hey” she said. She put her books in her bag turned to me smiled and walked away, I bit mylip as I watched her walk down the hall in her tight jeans, DAMN she looked so hot today. I guess you could say I’ve had a “crush” on her for a while now, but i couldn’t let it be known that i like her I mean I’m the most popular girl in school. If people think I like another girl all that will be gone, The bell rang “fuck” I mumbled, “I’m late” I ran down the hall to my first class, I walked in to find Camila sitting in the back of the room withher head in a book as always. She just looked so perfect, she always does. “Miss.Jaregui have a seat” I jump, I was unaware of my surrounding’s I had totally forgot i was in class. Camila always seemed to have that affect onme, she could always make me forget about everything that was going on. I looked around the room for an open seat, there was one left right next to Camila. I walked over to the seat and sat down. The teacher was rattling off about some assailment, but all my attention was on Camila. She just looked so beautiful today. Her wavy brown hair and those lips everything about her was perfect, I just couldn’t seem to take my eyes off her. She looked over at me and caught me staring at her,  I looked away quickly hoping she didn’t see anything. I smiled to myself and glanced over at her, her attention was now on the teacher. The bell rang, everyone got up and left the class. I stood in the door way of the room watching as she walked away, I could tell i would soon have to confess my feelings to her because this was not just another crush. 

Chapter 2:

{Lauren’s POV} 

I ran down the hall trying to catch up to Camila “Camila wait!” I yelled down the hall, she stopped in her tracks and turned to me “Oh, hey Lauren” she smiled at me. I finally caught up to her “Hey Camila I as wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me?” I half smiled at her as I watched her eyes light up, she nodded happily and smiled “Sure Lauren!” I smiled “But do you mind if Ally and Dinah sit with us too?” My smile slowly faded, I sighed and nodded slowly “yeah I guess” She smiled real wide “Okay! see ya then.” she turned and walked away, I kicked the wall and sighed. I walked down the hall to my next class, the rest of the day was a drag up until lunch when i could finally see her again.  Me and Normani met up after class and we walked to lunch. I stood in the doorway of the cafeteria “Are you coming?” Normani asked “Yeah I’ll be right there” I looked up and down the halls waiting for Camila “Okay” she said as she walked into the cafeteria. I waited for Camila outside the cafeteria when I finally saw her and her two friends walking down the hall she didn’t see me right away so all I could do was stand there and take in her beauty. When she did see me a huge smile appeared on her face and I couldn’t help but smile myself, we quickly approached each other, “Hey” I said softly “Hello” she said, I smiled and greeted Dinah and Ally. They smiled and waved at me.  ”Shall we go eat lunch?” I asked, Camila nodded “Yes, I’m starving” Camila said as I took the lead to the cafeteria, Ally and Dinah giggled “When arn’t you?” Dinah asked. I laughed a bit, we walked into the cafeteria I looked around the room for Normani when I finally saw her sitting in the back of the room. Camila, Dinah, Ally and I all started to walk back to the table when we finally reached the table we all sat down “Uhh Lauren what are they doing here?” Normani asked, I glared at her “There here to eat lunch with us.” I smiled real wide and looked over at Camila who I could tell felt awkward being here. “Why?” Normani asked “Why not?” I replied, she glared at me. I rolled my eyes as I got up from my seat and walked out of the room.