I reached inside my glove compartment and grabbed my pack of cigarettes and took one out and lit it.

As I puffed a couple of times I felt a little bit more at ease.

I started the engine up and speed down the road.

I passed by a wine store depot and u-turned around. I parked my car and stepped inside the store.

“Looking for something?” a man asked while walking over towards me.

I looked over and nodded my head. “What’s your bestselling wine here?”

“This one always seems to run out” he said while grabbing a bottle of wine from the shelf that read “Pavie”.

“Thanks” I said beforehand as I strolled over towards the cash register.

“Harry, I haven’t seen you in ages! What brought you here today?” Mr. Thomas said while weakly smiling. He was sure in good shape for a seventy year old.

“Likewise Mr. Thomas,” I said while a smile. “I was on my way to my girlfriend’s house and decided to stop by and buy a bottle of wine.”

“Girlfriend? I always knew you were a ladies man,” he chuckled while scanning the bottle of wine. “I bet she’s beautiful.”

“She most definitely is” I agreed.

“So the total will be $249” he called.

I reached down in my pocket and opened my wallet and pulled out three hundreds.

“Keep the change” I smiled while grabbing the bottle and exiting the store.

I was grateful I got to her house five minutes early and I got out while bringing the wine with me.

Well here goes nothing.

I knocked on the door three times and waited for a response.

I looked around and began shifting on my feet. The door knob twisted and I quickly composed myself a sit opened up further revealing a middle aged women. Her hair was in soft curls and her makeup was lovely. No wonder where London gets her looks form.

“Hi, you must be Harry,” she said while greeting me in a hug. ”We’ve heard so much about you!” I hope they were good.

“Nice to meet you as well Mrs. Hill”

“Oh honey, just call me Scarlett” she chuckled while ushering me inside.

Well, her mother seems to be very kind.

“I brought you guys this wine by the way” I said while handing over the gift bag.

“Oh sweetie, you shouldn’t have” she gaped. She gratefully accepted the bag.

“It was really nothing” I shrugged.

Footsteps were heard coming from the stairs and I looked up.

“This is Mark, my husband” she introduced.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you sir, I’m Harry” I asserted while firmly shaking his hand in mine.

“It’s a pleasure as well and as my wife had already said, I’m Mark,” he stated while nodding his head with a smile. “Nice blazer” he complimented.

“Thank you sir” I smiled.

“No problem” he nodded.

“Honey, we’re about to leave soon so why don’t you make yourself comfortable in the living room?” Scarlett suggested and I nodded.