"Well, to start off, my mum nor Nina went to my fathers funeral." That's a little bit to harsh if you ask me. I mean why would they not go? They were family!! "I got back home and it was just like any other day, except that this time it was worse because I wasn't there all the day. Nina decided to live with her boyfriend, which leaved me alone in the house with the drug addict that once was my mother. Like a day or two later she came in with a guy, they were both drugged and the asshole tried to rape me, he didn't touch... well you know my girl parts, but damn I still feel gross." She blushed at the last part, which it would have been cute if it wasn't because of the reason why she did.

"So then, when he finally gave up, he was angry as hell so my mum and him basically beat the crap out of me" she ended up saying.

"I'm no way gonna let you go back to that house. There's no way in the world" I started to tell her "Grace, we have to tell my mum this, that's the only way she will let you live here, and maybe she can help us find a solution for your problem" I said, she looked down at the pancake she had left to eat and just thought about it.

"I guess we have to, don't we? But please just tell your mum, this is my secret and I don't want anyone else knowing about it" She answered, and I just nodded. "Do you think we can go to the shopping centre? I need to buy some cloth" she asked after the silence that filled the room.

"Yeah just let me shower and we'll go" I answered and she nodded. I went to my closet and grabbed a button up blue shirt, black jeans and black shoes, plus my boxers. Afterwards I showered.

When I was done, I changed into my cloth, brushed my teeth and styled my hair and sprayed a little of cologne to myself. I went out of the bathroom to find her already changed into some black skinny jeans, a grey shirt that had an alien head in it –Ethan was the first thing hat popped in my mind when I saw it–, and her normal black vans. She just decided to leave her straight hair down and that was it, you could smell a little amount of perfume.

(I'll put the picture of the shirt above)

"I'm going to brush my teeth" she said from in front of me. Apparently I was to busy daydreaming In front of the bathroom door that I didn't let her walk in to brush her teeth. I knew my cheeks turned red, but thankfully she was already inside the bathroom to notice.

"So should we go?" She asked once she was done brushing her teeth. I nodded and with that, we walked out of my room and out of my house as well.

•*•*•

Saying a lot of people were staring at her would be an understatement, in fact they didn't even dissimulate it a bit, which made me a little mad. At first, you could see she was uncomfortable and that she was trying to hide the parts of her body that were more bruised, that would be her face, her face wasn't just bruised, but it was also covered in little cuts from the shattered lamp. Her arms had cuts here and there as well, but her face was worse, and well, trying to hide your face doesn't really works that much.

"Here have my sunglasses" I said taking them off and handing them to her, hopefully that'll make her feel better. She grabbed them and put them on covering her bruised eye and a cut she had in her nose bridge.

"Am I as tumblr as you now?" She said re-acting a pose I made on one of my Instagram pictures, with the difference she exaggerated it.

"Yeah, Grace. Even more tumblr than me" I laughed and she did as well.

We spent a good amount of time in each store we entered. As a good boyfriend I... Wait. Why did I said boyfriend? I meant as a good friend. I helped her look for cloth. She would try it on and even though I thought it looked amazingly good in her, she didn't thought the same way. Her confidence was as low of the centre of the planet, which makes me just think how hard it would be to live in the situation she was. Having your own family telling you really bad things. I guess her self esteem and confidence went down since it all started, which was more that ten years ago.