Chapter 4: Unknown Feelings

Clover Town

It was already night time when Juvia arrived at Clover Town. It took her longer than she expected due to some men that wanted to rob the people in the train, thankfully Juvia was there to stop them.

As soon as Juvia arrived she asked to be pointed to the directions on the house written in the request. The man she asked was going to a near place and offered to show her the way and Juvia nodded in gratitude.

"My name is Rey" the man said as he extended his hand

"My name is Juvia" she said as she shook his hand

"So, why are you here?" Rey asked her

"Well, Juvia is here to stop the mage that has been burning the forest and the harvest" Juvia said

"So you're a wizard? From what guild?"

"I'm a water mage and I'm a member of Fairy Tail." She said as she showed him the guild mark that was on her thigh.

Then man blushed a little when he saw her leg.

"No wonder you looked familiar. You guys won the Grand Magic Games, you guys where amazing!" He said

"Yeah" Juvia said embarrassed

"Well here you go. There live mis Meria and her son Yashiro." Ray said as he pointed to the house.

"Thank you so much Rey-san" Juvia said as she bowed her head

"No problem." He said as he waved

As soon as he left Juvia went to the front porch, went to the steps and knocked on the door. A few seconds passed and a woman opened the door.

"May I help you dear?" the woman said. She had long brown hair tied in a ponytail, brown green eyes, light tanned skin, and she was 3 inches shorter than Juvia.

"Hi, my name is Juvia from Fairy Tail. I'm here for the job request" she said as she showed the flyer

"Oh yes. Come in, come in." The woman said as she let Juvia pass

"My name is Meria" the woman said as she offered her hand to Juvia and she accepted

Suddenly they hear a cry of pain coming from the end of the house and Meria runs to the kitchen and grabs a bucket of water and goes to the room next to the kitchen. Juvia was worried so she followed her. When she went in the room she saw a young man lying in a floor bed with burns on his left arm and part of his torso. It was obvious the burns had been recent and she was trying to cool him down.

"I'm sorry hon, I know it hurts but we have to clean the burns to cool you down and to avoid infection" she said pained trying not to hurt him

He lets out another cry of pain and she pulled her hand away.

"Let Juvia help" she said as she kneels down next to him and the bucket of water.

She took a deep breath, waved her hand over the bucket and the water starts to move at her will. She gets the water to move out of the bucket and on to the burns of the young man. He flinched in pain but she made sure that the water was cool enough to ease the pain. He finally relaxed. After a few minutes he finally fell asleep and she put the water back in the bucket.

"Thank you so much!" Meria said with tears in her eyes and hugged her.

"No problem" Juvia responded

They both walked out the room and into the kitchen to dump the dirty water.

"What happened to him?" Juvia asked