Chapter 1: Love Hurts

"It's time that Juvia lets go of Gray-sama"

*15 minutes earlier*

As always Juvia wanted to get close to Gray but Loke was there 'Love rivals Celestial spirit' she thought. 'Is he here to take Gray-sama to Lucy?' She sneaked behind the bar to listen to the conversation. Even though she knew that Lucy is in a relationship with Natsu, she was still cautious.

"It's so annoying, clinging on somebody. It feels like a flee that you can't get off." Gray said.

"What do you mean?" Loke asked

"When somebody throws' them self's at another person and clings to them. I hate it! I can't stand people like that." Gray said with frustration remembering the day it happened.

"Just like Juvia? The way she does it to you?" Loke asked.

Juvia was shocked to hear Loke say that. All she did was give Gray her love until...

"Yeah but..."

Juvia couldn't hear anything else coming out of Gray's mouth. Everything went mute. 'What?' she thought 'Did Gray-sama just admit that he hates me?'. Trying not to cry, she went around the bar and ran out as fast as she could. She couldn't see where she was going cause of all the tears welled up in her eyes. She tripped and fell to the ground and let out a huge sob. Crying she said to herself "Why would Gray-sama say such a horrible thing about Juvia. All Juvia wanted to do was love Gray-sama."

After a long day of work, Erza was on her way home when she saw Juvia on the ground crying. She ran and kneeled beside her and held her.

"What happened, Juvia? Why are you crying?" Erza asked very worried for her friend.

Juvia tried to wipe away the tears, and failed miserably and said

"Gray-sama hates Juvia"

After a few minutes of explaining the overheard conversation.

"Oh Juvia, I'm so sorry" Erza said "I will punish him for what he said about you" her voice was filed with rage.

'Why would Gray say something like that about Juvia? She's crazy about him but he never got upset about it.' She thought.

"No. Let him because it's time that Juvia lets go of Gray-sama" Juvias voice cracked at the end of the sentence and her eyes welled up with more tears as she said it. Erza sighed and agreed with a nod. She helped Juvia up and walked together toward Fairy Hills.

As soon as they arrived to Fairy Hills. Juvia stopped midway remembering that her room is filled with artifacts, dolls, and pillows cases with Grays face and didn't want to go inside. Erza noticed her reaction and knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Don't worry, if you want I can put everything away in boxes and put them away" Erza suggested.

"Re-really?" Juvia asked with a shaky voice.

"Of course in fact I'm going to ask all the girls to help to make it all even faster" she replied

"Thank you Erza" Juvia said with a thankful yet sad smile.

*At the bar where Loke and Gray where talking before Juvia ran out*

(Previous conversation)

"Just like Juvia? The way she does it to you?" Loke asked

"Yeah but Lyon is the worst. The other day I was accompanying Juvia to the bookstore to buy some books that Levy asked for, as a favor. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Lyon appeared right in front of Juvia clinging to her. I noticed she was really uncomfortable when he started pulling her by the waist toward another direction. I had to grab Juvia by that hand and start running away from him. We barely lost him."

Suddenly they both saw Juvia ran out with tears in her eyes. Loke and Gray where startled but Gray was worried so he stud up to go after her, but Loke grabbed him by the arm and said

"Dude let her go. Didn't you just say that you found her annoying?"

"I never said that" Gray responded abruptly.

"Yeah, you just did." Loke said with a mocking gesture on his face.

"I was talking about Lyon this whole time but yeah she can be a little clingy but I don't mind her" Gray responded

"Seriously dude, are you saying that you like her? Well who wouldn't she's HOT."

Gray got a little pissed at Loke when he said that Juvia was hot.

"I never said that either. I just don't mind her company and when I want to be alone she knows and she backs off." Gray said a little annoyed at Loke

"Whatever man, I'll leave you be. I gotta go before Lucy gets mad at me for using her magic for staying out here for a long time." Loke said while he stud up and waved good bye to the members that where there and disappeared in midair.

Gray was still sitting at the bar with the image of Juvia crying and thought 'Why was she crying? Well I'll find out tomorrow.' He stood up payed for the drinks and left.

*Back at Fairy Hills*

While Erza and the girls cleaned Juvia's room, she was leaning on Levy's lap and cried while she brush her hair with her fingers saying

"I know its hard right now but I know this will get better with time and you will get over him" Levy said that with pure sincerity.

"Thank you Levy-chan" Juvia replied with as sad smile and some welled up tears.

Erza looked at them and said

"Everything is ready Juvia. You can come in now"

They both stood up and walked out of the living room, into the hall and now in front of Juvias bedroom door. Juvia sighed heavily and opened the door and saw how empty and lonely the room looked and that's how her heart felt. She turned around and said

"Thank you all for helping Juvia in her saddest moment"

She hugged each and every one of them

"Do you want us to stay to stay? At least for tonight" Levy asked concerned for her friend.

"Thank you Levy-chan but Juvia wants to be alone" she replied.

"Well good night Juvia"

As Levy said good night the rest did the same and Erza stood there waiting for everybody to leave. After they did Erza hugged her and said

"Everything will be alright. Always rely on you comrades." After that she left and closed the door.

As soon as the door closed Juvia looked around the room and felt all the emptiness and loneliness in the room and in her heart. 'I will live my life. Juvia will focus on protecting her friends that are her family' she thought. She crawled on the bed and started crying nonstop until she fell asleep.

*At Grays place*

Gray was in the shower letting the cold water run all over him. His mind was still stuck on the image of Juvia crying. 'What happened? Why was she crying?' he thought. He got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist, went in to his room found his boxer and put it on.

Before he got into his bed, he looked for the scarf Juvia gave him. He took it and appreciated the softness of the fabric that kept him warm and he lay down on his bed with it. He didn't know why but ever since Juvia joined Fairy Tail all he could think about before he fell asleep was Juvias beautiful blue eyes, but he went with it and fell asleep.

End of the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is my first time writing i honestly hope you like it

Comment what you think