Baskerville

A couple of months have passed since you kissed Sherlock and you guys really haven't talked about it. You sighed as you looked at your phone while laying on your bed in a light blue plad shirt and leggings.

3 New Messages

Darling how are you this fine morning? <3

-JM

Answer me, don't be rude.

-JM

Last chance before I do something about this sweetheart

-JM

Moriarty has still been texting you more often since Christmas and it was starting to bother you. A lot.

I'm fine, stop texting me plz...

-(Your initials)

*ding*

Why, is it because you like Sherlock. I saw you kiss him. Do you like him?

-JM

*Ding*

Answer me! >:(

-JM

You decided to ignore him for right now as he was probably throwing a tantrum. Putting your phone on your nightstand you heard a knock on your door. "Come in!"

Sherlock walked entered wearing his usual black pants and purple shirt. "What is it?" you asked not in the mood for drama or for whatever he came in here for. Usually when he came to you alone it was to complain about John or Mycroft, or to talk about a case that you weren't partaking in to fill you in.

"We are going to baskerville, pack a bag." he said as he sat on the bed next to you. You rolled over and buried your face in your pillow.

"I can't, sorry."you replied.

"Yes you can, you're just being lazy. Get up and join me, the game is on. I know you love it. The adrenaline, the rush, the fun of it all, and the three of use against the world. You love it."

You just responded with a grunt still not getting up. He is correct however. You enjoyed it all, everything about being with them on a case. You enjoyed it a bit too much actually, so you skip out of some cases to hide it from Sherlock. I kind of wished I had gone on th-

Your thoughts were interrupted as Sherlock picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Sherlock what the heck?!"

"You weren't getting up."

Paused think of what to say to his random unnecessary action. "You didn't have to do this!"

"Get out of bed or this will get worse." he said with a smirk.

"Try me Detective Curly." you said. {(A/N): OOOoooooOO someones sassy!}

Sherlock chuckled darkly and walked out into the living room. Your face turned a dark red as you saw John and Mycroft look at you confused. Ugh why me?!

"Uh... Sherlock put me down." you said, still looking at John and Mycroft with an apologetic face.

"Only if you go on the case with John and I." he said.

"Okay, okay, just put me down!"

Sherlock put you down as you awkwardly straightened your shirt and faced John and Mycroft.

"Uh, er sorry about that. Um, would you guys like some te-"

"Of course we would (Y/n), another reason why I brought you out here. Mycroft will take three sugars and some milk and John will have no sugar or milk." Sherlock said as he sat in his chair.

You glared at Sherlock and went to the kitchen to make the tea. Damn him.

******************************************************************************************

After the tea Mycroft left, his case got rejected by Sherlock. John, Sherlock, and you were on a train to baskerville. How you still went with them after that you had no clue. You looked out the window as you watched the greenery and clouds pass by.

A lady with brown hair and green eyes opened the door with a cart full of sweeties and drinks. "Can I get you anything" She said as she eyed Sherlock with a flirtatious smile. John noticed this and chuckled while you just glared at her for a few seconds before looking out the window again.

"No." he said as he turned to look at you. You however, did not notice.

"Are you sure, anything you see you can have." She said with a smirk.

Sherlock frowned as he looked at you again, noting how he probably couldn't have you. After shaking the thought he again rejected her and she finally left.

You let out a long sigh and rolled your eyes. It was a long train ride so you decided to close your eyes and get some sleep.

Sherlocks Pov:

I saw (Y/n) balancing her head on her hand while it was resting on her knee. She looks [REDACTED] no stop, I can't think like that... She started to lean towards me signalling she was asleep and about to lean on me. She did as I deduced and her head rested on my arm. I looked at John to see him dumbfounded. "Why do all the [REDACTED] interact with you?" he asked. Oh John.

"Probably because you have salad in your teeth, shaving cream behind your ear ( yes I know I didn't tell you neither did (Y/n) ), and you have what (Y/n) calls it 'a bat in the cave'"

John abruptly stood and left, probably to use the restroom. I was left with (Y/n) on my arm. Her breathing is relaxing I must admit, but something is off.

*Ding*

Her phone... I took it out of her pocket and looked at it. Ugh a password. It had only numbers and she wouldn't set it as her birthday, so it must be the only 3 digits she would bother to remember. I typed in the numbers "221" and her phone unlocked. Easy.

2 New Messages

[REDACTED], [REDACTED] has had enough answer me, I love you. You know?

-JM

I have too go. I'll text you later my [REDACTED]!

<3 <3 <3

-JM

Moriarty?

{(A/n): Ayyyy! Sorry I havn't been updating I had to deal with testing for the end of my unit courses. Also I will be writing my Y. Like now or tomorrow, so yeah. I'll be switching updating days so I'Thank you so much m8erinos, and I'll update soon!}