1

Marinette's POV:
I'm late I'm late I'm late!!! Shit shit shit!
I ran to class doing some minor parkour over little obstacles, gracefully sliding into the first open seat I see before the bell rang. I sighed in relief and looked to my side "Hey Aly-"I froze, my face heated up "A-Adrien?" I squeaked "W-where's N-nino?" I asked bluntly. Why am I still sitting here?! Stupid stupid stupid! I need to move!!!
Adrien gave a sweet chuckle. Oh his smile is so delighting, his chuckle makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Ahh~i love it! His blond ha-
My thoughts were interrupted by Adrien's voice,"Nino wanted to sit with Alya today, just something a little different." He said "I like this new seating arrangement."
I looked up at Nino and Alya. Nino blushing red, Alya looking annoyed.
I gave a shy giggle.Alya flipped me off, I giggled more.
Adrien was looking at the teacher as I rumaged through my stuff.

_________________________

I sat down on a bench in the park. It was a nice day, birds are singing, flowers are blooming. I sat there looking at my math homework dumb founded by the equations. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice a certain someone sat next to me.
"Hey." He spoke knocking me out of a somewhat day dream
I looked to the side "h-hi Adrien" my face turned a slight tint of red, but didn't feel as hot as usual.
"Whatcha working on m'lady?" He purred.
M'lady? That's sounds extremely familiar, Chat Noir calls me that. Right? No Chats hair is different, he's more confident and more likely to sin than Adrien. Honestly, Adrien seems kinda boring. With his big ol' model and rich kid ego, but alas, I'm down right ready to do him any tim-
Again my thoughts were cut off.
"Earth to Marine-" I cut him off,to give him a taste of his own medicine.
"Um what oh heh heh sorry just thinking." At least I didn't lie.
"About what?" He asked
My face flushed pink "uh-uh... Nothing!"
"Come on you could tell me!" He winked.
JESUS CHRIST! Why are him and Chat Noir so alike? It can't be that they are the same person?! Can it? Pfft what are you thinking Marinette, Adrien would never like you! He's out of your league anyway...
"Are you okay? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too. I'm completely fine with that." He looked at me worriedly
" oh no I'm fine, just thinking still. Y'know how it feels to be lost In Thought right?!" I chuckled.
"Yeah..." He nodded and looked out at the park.
I looked at him and imagined cat ears and a mask on him. Still, he does not look like Chat Noir. Eh who cares any way, I doubt chat would like me like this. But, if I was ladybug around him all the time he would for sure like to 'play' with me. Yeah, no, never.

__________________________

I slung around with my yo-yo transformed as Ladybug for the hell of it. The air smelled crisp and clean, as usual for this part of Paris. For some reason I felt a hot boil in my stomach, like...like I wanted to hurt someone. Hurt them emotionally and physically, but I could never do that. I can't even walk right.
Haha!

I sat perched on a roof top when I hear foot steps behind me. I jolt up and stand in a fighting position.
"Hey m'lady~" chat noir purrs
I roll my eyes and sit back down "Hello Kitty." I say plainly. He sits next to me and watched me "What?" I say a little annoyed.
"Oh nothing just admiring your beauty that's all~"
I have a slight blush on my face. He's just flirting why am I blushing?! I should be used to this by now. I look at him and chuckle "What do you what Chat?"
"Oh nothing just wanted to be here with my lovely lady" he wraps and arm around my waist. My face flushes deep red, like it does when Adrien is talking to me. I feel the warmth of his arm and hand tingle my body as his long fingers grip onto my side. I'm probably just not used to people touching me like this that's all, nothing more. I cross my arms
"Pooh. Is my lady in a bad mood?"
"Now I am." I hiss
" why is that?"
"I don't know." I look to the side avoiding his glance.
He gets up and walks away. Wait what? Why is he leaving? I kinda want him to stay...
"Wait. You don't have to go." My voice sounds hesitant but when I turn around, he's already gone.
I stand up and look down at the roads and cars below me and the building. I sigh, "I didnt mean to push you away, Chat Noir..." I stood there for a good while thinking about nothing but why I felt tingly when his arm was around me. I get tackled down and the sudden movement starlets me. I gave a loud yelp and my eyes become as wide as the glistening moon. "Ch-chat!? What are you doing?! Where did you go?!" I panicked for a second but let it go.
"Just went to get something for my little lady~" he purred and pulled out some red and black roses.
I sat up awkwardly with him still on top of me. I picked up a rose and leaned back onto a wall. "These are beautiful! Where did you get them?!"
He rubbed the back of his neck "Oh, just a little something I grew in my back yard nothing big, just thought you would like them." He looked to the side shyly. He looked cute when shy, almost like he was nervous to give these to me. I looked at him and gave a friendly smile. "Thank you Chat Noir." I placed a hand on his cheek pulling him in to kiss his other cheek. "This is really sweet of you."
He looks at me surprised. "Only the best for my lovely lady." He gives a shy grin and sits close next to me. I lean my head on his shoulder as he pulls me in close. The cold air made me shiver, I tried my best not to show it but couldn't help it. His arm wrapped around my waist. He kept me warm.