4

A/N bruh I was in middle school when I started writing this. I'm back! 3/3/21

                          Adrien's POV

Shit! She's onto me! ".... uh he was just here checking on me and my father! You know how nice he is! Haha" Nice save !
"Oh really?" She leaned in, cocked an eyebrow and smiled, "well why didn't I see him leave?"
Dang what's her deal? "Jeez how long were you here? Why don't you ask him, miss lady bug~"
She pulled away and crossed her arms. She knows I'm right.
"Well... uh, uhm because he's not answering when I call!" She said, flustered.
"Oh really? Maybe he has a girlfriend or is saving a damsel in distress-" I said jokingly.
"A girlfriend? Ha! I doubt that. He's probably off fooling around on top of a building" she smirked.
"Who knows..." I smiled, she's beautiful even when being sassy.

"Well, uh, I better get going, who knows what Chat Noir is doing this late at night." She went straight to the window. I ran to her and grabbed her wrist, "wait!"I tripped over my Gucci flip flops and fell straight onto Ladybug. Her eyes so wide, her face red, oddly red. She yelped when she hit the carpet.
We were locked in eye contact. I could feel her breath. I should kiss her. I should kiss her.
What am I talking about she'll beat my ass!
I wouldn't mind that...
I pulled myself off of her, "oops I'm so sorry!" I let my hand out to help her up.
She stared at my hand as if it was fragile. She took it and I helped her up.
"Sorry I'm a bit clumsy." She said dusting herself off for some reason.
"It's okay.. uhm when am I going to see you again?" I was still holding her hand. I felt my face flush pink.
She looked at our hands at then to me. "Well if you're ever in danger I'll be there for sure! And hopefully, chat noir. Wherever he is." She pulled her hand away. " still, I should go. Who knows where he is." She said worriedly.
"Oh okay be safe Ladybug!" I grinned.
She ran to the window, "you too citizen!" And zipped off.

"Plague I think I love her." I fell back onto my bed.
"Yeah? I think I'd love some cheese! Adrien I'm staaaaarrrving!" Plague complained.
"Okay fine, here." I opened the cheese drawer by my bed. "Have at it buddy." I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.