OHHHHHHHHH

It's been almost a year and a half since I had my babies. I wanted to escape right way but, I had to wait until they where old enough to keep quite when we run. I met this guy that is a smuggler. He is going to help us escape and we don't have to do anything in return. Dean says that there is a group that is going to go against the government. They call them selves The Rescuers. 

We leave tonight. I packed my babies bags awhile ago and packed some food to last us until we made it to the people out side of the community.  The plan is to make it look like we are taking a walk by the border. When someone is going to turn the power off so the border walls will open.  

Right after Dean gets home we are leaving. Dean walks into the door. "Baby it's nice to see you after such a long day at work." He walked up to me and and brought me into a hug. Dean rested his head on the crock of my neck. He began to kiss me up my neck. A moan escaped my lips. I could feel him chuckle. Dean finally made it to my mouth. First it was nice and sweet witch then turned into fast and hard kisses, because we new that we may not make it out of this plan alive. "I love you so much my baby. Forever and always." I garbed a hold of his face and looked into his green eyes. "Forever and always." His lips found mine once again. My hands found his hair. He moaned into my touch. Dean garbed my thighs and pulled my legs around his waist like I weighed nothing. I felt his tough run against my lip asking for entrance and I gladly let him. He bit and sucked on my bottom lip.  We pulled away from to ketch our breath. 

"Now where are my other babies?" Dean asked. I pointed to the ceiling. He cried us up to the nursery. When we entered the room we found Acid playing with her barbies and and Elijah playing with a car.  Dean set me down so that he could go by his kids. He walked up to Acid and picked her upside down. He kissed her belly while her laughter filled the room. "Dada mwy twirn." Elijah held his arms up to Dean. He did the same with him. "Would you like to go for a walk kids?" I asked them. They stooped what they where doing and looking at me and nodded there heads. I garbed there two diaper bags that had all of there stuff in it. 

When we got to the door I put the bags down and looked at my kids. I bent down. "Where's my hugs?" Acid jumped into my arms. I hugged her with all my might. This might be the last time I see her. I felt my eyes start to water. I let her go to see Dean doing the same thing with Elijah. His eyes were like mine. We switched kids. Elijah took me into a bear hug. "We love you both. Remember that ok." Acid looked at me for a minute. "Mommy whys arrs you and Daddwy  crwing." I smiled at her. They could not know. "I'm just can't wait to go for a walk."

Dean opened the door. The kids ran out the door. Dean walked up to me and garbed my hand. "You ready?" I nodded. We walked out of the house and closed the door. I turned around and looked at our home for the last time. The boarder was not faraway form the house. When we got to the gate that guy was standing there. "Mister and Misses Winchester." He said and the lights went out on the entire community. That means the cameras are out. Just like we planed the door on the boarder opened. "See you on the other side." He said and went through the door. I looked at Dean with wide eyes. I grabbed Acid and he grabbed the other one and we ran. When we made it out there was a forest. We ran and ran until my feet could not move anymore. We were in the middle of this forest. 

"Kendra is that you?" I turn to see my best friend that I had grown up with. "Damian!" He ran up to me and hugged me. "I thought you were dead." He shock his head. "A few of us made it. We live underground. Who is this?" He asked referring to Dean. "This is my husbanded Dean and our two kids Acid and Elijah. Dean this is my best friend Damian." Dean walked up to Damian. "A friend of Kendra is a friend of mine." They shock his hand. The kids had fallen asleep by now. "Well come on lets get you guys to safety. 

We walked a little more to a big tree. He pushed a piece of bark. The trunk opens like a door. He motioned to us to go in. I went in first. It was a giant stairs case. I started to go down. After about Five sets of stairs we made it to the bottom. There a bunch of people were sitting around tables. "Come on guys I will show you were you will be staying." We were led to a hallway with a bunch of doors. After awhile of walking we stooped at a door. "This one is your children rooms and the one next to it is yours. I will let you get set in and will come to get you when it is super." With that he left. We went into the kids room first. It was a cream colored room with bunk beds. On the one wall was just toys. The beds were already made with blankets. I set Acid on the bottom bed and Dean the same. I lightly shake them awake. "Babies we are going into a our new room ok so if you need us just push this." I handed a walkies talkie. Acid nodded and they both feel back asleep.

We walked to our new room. It was beautiful. The walls were the same color and in the center of the room was a bed and there was a dresser with clothes in it and there was a bathroom. I turned to look at Dean, he shut the door. "We did it!" He said and came and pulled me to him. We went to the bed and laid down. I snuggled into his side. "Love you forever and always." I said looking up at him. "I love you too forever and always." With that darkness consumed me.