My turn

It was around 6:00 when we decided to make super. We had watch about 4 movies together. I decided to make super this time. "So what are you going to make?" Dean asked. "The one of the only thing I know how to make. Spaghetti!" He laughed and sat and watched me cook. "You like to read right?" Dean asked I nodded "Well there is a huge library upstairs."  No way! "Really!!!!!" I said "ya we will have to cheek it out after super." He laughed.

After we finished eating I basically ran upstairs. I finally found the door of the library. I opened it to find the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was like the library in the movie Beauty and the Beast. "Well I can tell your feeling better." I turned around to find Dean leaned up against the door frame. "Ya I think I will just live in hear." He laughed at that. "Kendra, do you think your pregnant?" That was a good question that I did not have an answer for. "I don't know I mean hopefully. Maybe to make sure that I am we should do it a couple more time to make sure that I am." I said "I am so ok with that." He took two big strides and he was right in front of me. I could feel his breath on my neck. "We will wait until tomorrow ok." I nodded "But for right now I would like to ask you to dance with me." He said "Of course kind sir." He took out his iPod and turned on a slow song. I wrapped  my hands round his neck and he put his hands around my waist. This felt right and I didn't want it to end.

Aw can I marry Dean? 

Love Kennedy