Taken

It was the year of 2020. I was 17 years old when the government started to kill off people. The people that were left were forced into a community and we were watched and the rules where really horrible. I was forced from my family to live with a man I have never met. Today was the last day I could see my family. I looked into my mothers face as she started to cry. "I love you mom." I said as I took her into a hug. " I love you too Kendra. I will see you again." I nodded as the guards started to drag me away.

They took me to the house that I will now be living in. I started to cry as they dragged me up the drive way. "Oh shut up!" The guard  yelled at me. When we got to the door President Gray  was waiting for me. "Hello Kendra. You will be a nice mother to have our country's furthers kids." The president said with a smirk on his face. "There is a man in this house named Dean that will now be your husband. Hear is your ring." He handed me a silver ring with a big diamond on it. It was beautiful but I was still tariffed. "You are expected to be with child  by next week or you and Dean will be killed. We will see you in a week Kendra." He said and walked away. The guard opened the door and shoved me in and left also.

This is my new book I thought I would try something new! I hope you guys like it.

Love Kennedy