They think i'm mad

After that incident I have started seeing that lady everywhere...I mean she comes everywhere with me...she follows me everytime...!!

Dad still thinks that I'm in trauma...that's why I'm seeing her...but mom started believing me a little..!

At noon I was having my lunch with my mom and dad...after finishing my lunch I started washing my plate...suddenly a finger was writing on my plate automatically...after sometime it was writen "come with me"....I was so frightened...I was about to rush but all of a sudden I saw the lady....through the window....she was laughing cruelly....she was so ugly..!!

I told my parents everything...And dad started shouting on me...!

-Stop this nonsense jenny...I'm fed up now..!
-Dad...I'm telling the truth...
-What truth jenny..!? there is no truth...no dark lady...no dream...you got it??
-But...
-Uh...no more arguments on this topic...you're not a child....stop all this...!

I ran into my room and started crying...suddenly the lady came...!

-Oh poor baby..! stop crying...
-Shut up...just shut up...who are you?? why are you following me?
-You're my daughter jenny...I have take care of you...!
-No...I'm not your daughter....stop this nonsense...! just leave me...please leave me alone...!!
-Hey...did I ever shout on you?? I have always loved you dear...!
-So what?
-Look at them...they are shouting on you..not believing on you...and you call them your parents...!!! Think about it...!
-What...I mean...are you..uh stop this...stop influencing me...stop it...!

Suddenly she was gone...she was vanished...!!

Is this true?? Really I'm her daughter...! uh what am I thinking..forget this...this is impossible...this cant be true...!!

She started talking to me everyday...every time...every minute...every second....Gradually I have being used to this thing...I din't get frightened nowadays like past times...!

Nowadays I don't talk too much...Mom dad are very tensed...I stare them very carefully...try to find my answers...!!

One day dad took me to a psychiatrist...! The psychiatrist uncle talked to me very politely....But this step of dad shocked me....I didn't expect dad will do this...they think I'm mad..!!! really...!!!

While talking doctor uncle asked me about that lady...I was about to tell him about her....suddenly I was freezed...She was there...The dark lady was there...behind the doctor...She was forbidding me...Not to tell about her...!!!

All of a sudden I felt like I was possessed....! And then??? I don't know what happened...!!!!!

........................................................................

Hope you guyz liking it...keep reading... :)

READ,COMMENT AND DONT
FORGET TO VOTE