twenty-five...

Kendall.

My mouth fell open as I watched the two of them smirk at the rest of us. Nay was being fake the whole time. I should have known, she would be the one to pull some shit like this.

"Sorry that you had to find out this way, I never gave a fuck about any of you. This whole time I've been on Danielle's side, I was just waiting on the perfect opportunity to stop pretending. I did better than I expected." Nay giggled while giving Danielle a high five.

"So worried about me that you didn't even realize that Nay here is one of the main reason why Kasey is dead. She's the one who followed Kasey around and called me when there was the perfect time for me to shoot her. You didn't think I would just be hanging out in the bushes?" Danielle chuckled as Nay nodded her head proudly.

"Or how would I just show up in Boston while you were planning against me? I had no idea you guys were fleeing to Boston until Nay told me. Same thing when you guys attacked me at my home before setting it on fire, Nay had already warned me that you guys would be paying me a visit, so I was prepared. How do you think my men just came out of nowhere? I called them. Why? because Nay had already gave me a nice warning." Danielle explained.

It all made sense. Nay was the one who told Danielle everything, there were so many times where Danielle could have easily died, but Nay was the one who was helping her out all along.

I scoffed, "This is bullshit."

"Poor you, Ryan isn't even here to watch you die." Danielle laughed.

Harry stepped up and grabbed my waist and pulled me into his arms while Nay and Danielle laughed out loud.

"Oh look at you, Harry. It's sad that I knew you before that trashbucket you're holding right now and you are on her side." Danielle stated with a fake pout, "You should have stayed in that one direction you were in, and now you decided to jump in this and you've taken the wrong direction."

"Oh shut the fuck up, You are crazy." Harry growled.

"You're wrong, Harold." Danielle replied while shrugging.

"Now, let's get this show on the road shall we?" Nay said.

"Ah yes, say your goodbyes." Danielle demanded.

Everyone turned faced me and gave me soft smiles. We all huddled up and pretended to be hugging as Danielle and Nay stood behind us waiting patiently.

"We not letting the hoes off the hook, right?" Jasmine asked.

"Hell no. Y'all forgot who the fuck I was obviously? Im the savage here, I hurt bitches and burn em." I replied.

Rickey chuckled before replying, "So what's the plan?"

"It's simple. Their coming after me before anyone else. The girls distract them, then Harry and Rickey sneak them and the rest is history." I stated.

"I have no idea what the hell is going on, but let's just do whatever." Kennedi replied.

We all pulled away and pretended to be sad, earning smirks from Danielle and Nay.

"OH GOD WHY? WHY Y'ALL GOTTA TAKE MY BABY?" Harry screamed while wiping away his fake tears.

"Too much, Harry." I mumbled.

"Sorry." He replied.

"I'll miss you." Jasmine said while fake sniffing.

"I'll miss you guys too, take care now." I said while walking passed Rickey with my hands behind my back, Rickey slipped the gun in my hands and I continued to walk towards Danielle and Nay with my hands still behind my back.